‹ Prequel: Honest in Lies

Deceptive in Truth

eight

Candy stood with arms crossed outside a large mansion, surrounded by bushes and trees. A forest. Sure, those in the house had already known she was there. They hadn't made a move though, to try to attack her. They knew who she was. Candy. They knew she was the most powerful of all their species, she was the half breed. The one worth fearing. Candy's hair was pulled back off her face, exposing the true and hurt nature of her features. A coven wanted her dead, she wasn't about to make it any easier for them. She wasn't equipped with any weapons, just herself.

That should have been enough. She was strong, still considerably a newborn. Gaspard's newborn. Candy sucked a breath in, and held it. Her head needed to be focused. She couldn't think about anything but the fact she needed to kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. She closed her eyelids over blue colored orbs and smiled as the sound of ground being skimmed through. So they had sent one after her, so early into her little field trip. Candy let the feet travel closer to her, until they were several meters away from her.

She spun around and shot her foot out at his knee cap, shattering it and rendering him to his knees. She grabbed his neck and dug her wolf like claws into it, blood pouring out past her fingers. The man who had been sent to play with her, had failed. He wouldn't be the first either. She snapped his dainty little neck with ease. One could never be to sure.

Candy whipped around just in time to see another vampire charging her. It was almost as if they were from two different worlds. With her sharp imagery, the man was moving at a slowly warped speed. Candy let out a little sigh before she ducked down to avoid his hand sweeping her face. The man turned to avoid contact with her, but Candy grabbed his hand and flipped him over her back. Her hold on him though, stayed so that his body moved without his right arm. So as her hair swayed behind her head as the movement completed itself, Candy felt and heard the snapping and displacing of the bones in his arm. He screamed, but did not stop trying to attack her. His next movement was to grapple at her chest. Candy pressed two of her fingers up against his forehead, pushing him with ease backwards.

She then spun around on one foot, jamming the heel of her shoes into his face, penetrating his cheekbone. Candy drove further into his head until the light drained out of his eye. The heel removed from his face, and she ground it out on the mud. Her eyes flickered to the Coven house again, hearing no more advances on their part. She had proved them right. That they had every right to be scared of her. She'd killed more than likely some of their best fighters as if they were nothing.

They were nothing. Squinting, she looked around through the curtains of such. No vampire dared to loom in her view. She had scared them more than she had even intended. A victorious smile danced on her pale but alluring lips. Candy still had it.

And she planned on using it a lot more.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay. so you guys didn't even comment on this, since what, October? so whatever. decided to update for my own pleasure.