Status: slowly active

Love Hate Sex Pain

004

It has been a month since Maya has met Jon. Sneaking around her lunch times to spend time with him was simple, but recently he mentioned going out to a party that his teammate was throwing. Maya was a little nervous and was trying to figure out a way she could get away with going out with another man. If Steve ever found out about her “friendship” with Jon, shit would completely hit the fan. She was on the bus heading home when she received a call from Jon. “Hello?”

“Hey Maya how are you?”

“I’m good Jon just on my way home, you?”

“I’m just about to take a shower for tonight, you are still going to come and be my plus one right?” he asked. Maya sighed debating whether or not it was a good idea to go out. “Maya ya there?”

“Ah yeah I’m here. Look Jon I’ll text you within the next two hours to let you know okay.” She said.

“Maya you can’t let him control your life.” She knew what he said was right. What Jon didn’t know is that over the past month they have been speaking together that she has fallen in love with him. “I know, bye Jon.” Without waiting for a response she hung up the phone.

Going back to her thoughts, Maya wanted to break it off with Steve but knew if she did that he would just come after her. The fallen in love part with Jon was never suppose to happen but it did; Maya loves the beauty marks that are on and around his chin, she hates that when he laughs she just laughs right along even if her day has been a terrible one. Not knowing what was going to happen tonight worried her. She knew that if she went she would drink but she also had a gut feeling something was going to happen tonight that was going to change her and Jon’s relationship forever.

Opening the door to her apartment she saw Steve no where in sight. Now she was debating taking a shower just to refresh and wake herself up; she decided that she would. After twenty minuets of scolding water massaging her body she now needed an outfit that would turn heads. Skinny jeans, red lace heels, and an off the shoulder top was perfect she thought. Curling her now dried hair she received a response text from “Joanie.”

Response: Joanie <3
Cn’t wait to c u meet u in ten.

She smiled. Just as she grabbed her coat and purse Steve came in. “Where do you think your going?” he asked harshly.

“I told you yesterday my friend Joanie is having a party for co-workers and such at the office. I need to make an appearance. I don’t know if I’ll even be home tonight.” She explained.

“Whatever Maya just don’t whore yourself like you always do.” He said taking a swig of his beer. She had a hurt look on her face and slammed the door. It was now time to forget Steve and have fun with Jon and his teammates.

“Don’t worry they will love you.” Jon said and he guided Maya by the small of her back.

“I just don’t want you to be judge. I mean you and I have grown close and I’m not exactly single.” She explained in what Jon seemed was supposed to be a whisper.

“What is that suppose to mean?” he laughed. Maya looked up at Jon and smiled. She always felt so safe in his arms it was nice for once to feel safe.

“Jonny BOY!! Hey ev’ry body Captain Serious is here!” slurred Patrick Kane. He pulled Jon into a man hug. “You are Maya. Jon she is smokin’!” he said. Maya just laughed while Jon looked at him sternly.

As the night went on Maya was on her fourth drink and is buzzed. All the girlfriends and wives were more than welcoming. “So Maya have you and Jon had sex yet?” Abby Sharp’s wife asked.

“Ah no we haven’t, I have a boyfriend. We are just friends.” She said taking a drink.

“Well you guys are either very close friends or he is in love with you because he hasn’t stopped staring at you the whole night.” Maya blushed and looked at her cell phone to occupy herself with. It read one thirty a.m. and she had yet to yawn. Maya excused herself and headed towards the washroom. As she left the bathroom a hand grabbed hers and she was pulled into one of the bedrooms.
“Jon, what are you doing?”

He pulled Maya to the bed and sat down. “Just wanted some alone time with you. It has gotten pretty crazy out there.” He laughed. “So how’s work been?” he asked her.

“It’s been okay.” She said.

“Look Maya there is something I need to tell you.” He said simply.

“What is it? Are you okay, is there something wrong?” she asked with concern in her voice.

Jon laughed and turned to her taking a hold of her hands. “I really like you a lot and I don’t know if I can still hang out with you knowing you’re with someone else and I can’t have you.” She was shocked he was telling her this. It was not what she was expecting. “Say something please Maya.”

Maya didn’t say anything; instead she pressed her lips against Jons’ lips without question. His lips felt so soft compared to Steve and this kiss was so sensual. Steve was always aggressive and dominating. With Jon it is sweet and innocent. Just as she pushes him back, she straddles him and moves to his neck. “Maya are you sure? I mean you have a boyfriend, one that treats you like shit but this still isn’t right.”

Maya sat up, “I hate the way he puts me down, how he always calls me a whore. I was a virgin and I was so sure he loved me. I just…when I’m with you Jon I actually feel love and cared for. You have never said anything bad about me all you ever do is complimenting me and make me feel good about myself. I like you more than I should, I admit that.” At that moment Jon didn’t care whether or not she had a boyfriend, he just wanted her. He wanted to feel her skin on his skin, her teeth grazing his neck. Jon didn’t give two shits about Steve because all that mattered was that Maya was with him now.

Jon sat up and pulled Mayas head towards him and he saw her eyes glisten as if she was about to cry. Jon cupped her cheek in his large palm rubbing his thumb back a forth against her skin. He kissed her; it wasn’t like before there was so much want and need the kiss. Maya was now underneath Jon slowly putting her hands underneath his shirt pulling it over his head.

With in the next five minuets of just teasing each other they were both fully naked, their skin touching each other. Jon pulled out a condom from his jeans on the floor and slipped it on. He looked straight into Maya’s green eyes. “Are you sure?” he asked. Maya pulled his head down for a kiss; they were now becoming sloppy kisses. “Ah…Jon” she whispers as she felt him inside of her. He stayed still letting her get use to him, “mm…faster Jon.”

He moved faster each time he thrust into Maya. “Maya…shit” Maya turned them over so she was now in the dominate position. She started to tease him moving slowly on his hard cock. He grabbed her hips and made her go faster, “Don’t you dare fucking tease me.” He said. Maya leaned down and kissed across his chest as the both moved in sync. Jon took over again and thrust his hardest into Maya, “Oh God…Harder.” And he obliged. Maya felt Jon moving even faster and harder she could feel herself tighten around him. “Jon I’m gonna…Oh God!”

“Ah Maya!” the both came at the same time. Jon rolled off Maya trying to catch his breath. Maya cuddled up to Jon, “You aren’t going to regret this are you?” he asked.

“Not a chance.” She said and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?