My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Thinking Out Loud

Why do I have to shake my leg when I’m nervous?
You think he notices? He looks crazy familiar… where do I know him from?

“Hi, I’m Zak Bagans!” he introduced himself. He sounded way to excited… loser. WAIT! Zak Bagans? I know that name, but from where. Come on brain look through all your files and tell me who the hell this guy is.

‘He’s from that show dumb ass,’

‘What? Who was that?’

‘Your brain,’

‘My brain?! I didn’t know you could talk.’

‘Of course I can talk if it weren’t for me you couldn’t talk!’

‘Hey screw yo-‘

“Tracy!” Ms. Whitman yelled.

“What?” I answered snapping out of my conversation.

I also noticed Zak chuckling across from me. What the hell was that about?

“When you’re in an interview to get yourself adopted, can you do me a favor?” she asked.

“Sure, what?”

“Don’t talk to yourself or your ‘brain’ next time OK?”

“You heard that?” Oh crap….

“Yeah you said it out loud,” Zak laughed.

Jerk. I threw him a cold glare that made him stop.
He cleared his throat. “And I am from that TV show. I’m the lead investigator on a show called ‘Ghost Adventures’.”

“Ghost Adventures?”

“Yep,” he answered proudly.

“Thanks I don’t feel stupid anymore.” I smirked. A shocked expression came over his face.

“Tracy!” Ms. Whitman yelled in shock.

“What?”
“Mr. Bagans I am truly sorry. I’ll set up another meeting with someone less rude.” With the last part she shot me a look. Crap, I’m dead.

“No! Its fine I’m used to the reactions to my work.”

“Being insane is a career now? Oh shit well SIGN ME UP!” Already in trouble might as well get to say what I want.

“Tracy room now!” Thank God I didn’t want to be in there a second longer.

‘So much for us getting adopted.’

‘Shut up, I’m not getting caught talking to you again.’

I slammed the door to my room and threw myself on the bed.
"I’ll never be adopted will I?" I asked myself.

“Don’t be so sure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm... yeah comment? Should I continue? Sorry i suck at starting stories.