My New Dad Hunts Ghost

"She's Mine"

Zak’s POV

The doorbell rang pulling me from the TV. I opened it with furrowed eyebrows to see Kevin staring at me.

“Oh hey I forgot it was Wednesday,” I said stepping aside.

He stepped in and the other two boys started to get their equipment off of the car.

“Anything new you need us to do?” He asked.

“Not really, just rake the leaves, mow the lawn, and clean out the pool.” He nodded and went to help his friends.

“Oh and try not to bother Tracy she’s studying,” I called after them; they looked back at me with confused looks.

“Who’s Tracy?” Brad asked.

“I adopted a daughter,” I explained.

“You adopted a kid?” Randy asked.

“Yeah it’s a long story just… try and stay out of her way please.” They nodded before continuing.

Kevin’s POV

Weird… I never saw Zak as the dad type but whatever.

“How old do you think she is?” Brad asked curiously, I shook my head knowing what he was thinking.

“Doesn’t matter you don’t have a shot anyway,” Randy laughed and I smirked.

“Shut up,” he hissed hitting Randy in the arm.

“Yeah besides you got Claire,” I muttered taking down the weed eater from the back of my pick-up.

“He doesn’t got Claire, he’s too chicken shit to ask her out,” Randy chuckled as he helped me.

“Shut up,” he hissed.

“Come on you know it’s true,” I smiled at him teasingly.

“Hey you have nothing to say. Randy has Alex and I kind of got Claire and what about you?” I shrugged.

“What about me,” I walked off to Zak’s backyard with the supplies when I noticed her; she sat on a pool chair and looked to be at least sixteen.

“She’s our age,” Brad muttered.

“She’s hot,” Randy breathed.

“She’s mine,” I smirked.

Tracy’s POV

“I’m Tracy,” I shook the boy’s hand. “What are you doing here?” I tilted my head to the side as I chewed on my bottom lip curiously.

“My friends and I mow your dad’s lawn every two weeks,” he explained motioning to his friends who stood across the way staring at us the whole time they finally waved back way to excitedly.

“Idiots,” I heard Kevin mutter as he shook his head causing me to chuckle.

“I’m going to go inside,” I said standing up.

“Alright, hey maybe we could hang out sometime,” He added casually as he grabbed my book and handed it to me.

“Maybe,” I smirked before turning and leaving.

I made sure he watched me leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow that's the first time it's been in someone besides Zak and Tracy's POV hasn't it? Sorry it's short, i wanted it shorter but I decided to add some more because I love you guys. Also I hope it wasn't confusing when it was in Kevin's POV that was right before he introduced himself and Tracy's POV was right after he introduced himself. Ahh I missed Zak AGAIN Friday! That's the secodn week in a row, crazy stuff happening right now.... Also that last line is something I said to my grandma about these cute boys in the store yesterday XD.
Comment!
-Neche