My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Cheating Boyfriend

Zak's POV

I sat in my living room with the folder open on my lap. Tracey's folder, I tried looking at the other files but I found that I just keep comparing them to Tracy.

Her files was horrible though, but there are a lot of times when things look bad on paper but end up being better in person, and vice versa. I mean I can pick one of these kids that seem perfect and find they are horrible to live with or something. Think about it every serial killer you ever read about seem like an amazing person, smart, handsome, so on and so forth, but what happens? They end up being monsters and kill you. Well I'd rather not be chopped into pieces in the middle of the night thank you.

Besides if I pick Tracy I know what I'm getting.

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how's the child search going?" It was Nick

"It's not actually," I answered.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm stuck, I don't know who I want to adopt."

"Because you’re doing this wrong!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You’re trying to pick a kid like you pick a car, trying to find the perfect one. You can't do that, you have to pick with your heart not with your head. You know what I mean?" He actually made a lot of sense.

"Yeah, hey I got to go."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

As soon as I hung up I called Ms. Whitman.

"Hello, Ms. Whitman speaking."

"Ms. Whitman, I've made my decision."

"That's wonderful you can come in tomorrow at 10 to finish the paperwork."

"Great see you then."

Tracy's POV

I am so pissed right now. I'm in the rec room sweeping, while Kelly picks up trash. Stupid bitch, if she didn't start the fight I wouldn't have kicked her ass and got in trouble for nothing. She should be the only one cleaning.

Why she mad for? It's her own fault her boyfriend was cheating not mine. I mean I didn't tell him to cheat he just decided to and another thing it's not my job to keep track of the guys I'm messing around with. How was I supposed to know he had a girlfriend?

Zak's POV

"So you made a choice?" Ms. Whitman sat across from me behind her dusty dark brown desk. When's the last time she cleaned that thing?

"Yes. I'd like to adopt Tracy Summers."

"Tracy?" she asked shock clearly shown on her face. "Did you even read her file?"

"Yeah about ten times," I answered truthfully.

"Then you know what a bad choice she would be."

"What?" Is she being serious?

"You've read her file so you know that she ran away twice last month to get a lip piercing the first time and a tattoo the second. You've read about all the times she's been caught stealing. You have also read about the five fights she's been in the past month."

"Ma'am can we please just move on so I can fill out the paper work and leave," she was shocked by my reaction; well I wasn't going to sit there and listen to her insult my future daughter.

"Fine,"

She gave me the rest of the paperwork.

"Just fill the rest of these out and next week someone will stop by your house to check on the living conditions."

I finished the paperwork and left. Pretty soon I'll have my daughter.

Tracy POV

One week later

I was lying on my bed tired because I spent another day cleaning.

"Pack your bags," Ms. Whitman said sternly.

"What? Why?"

"You've been adopted by Zak Bagans. He's picking you up tomorrow." That was all she said before she closed the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!!!!!