My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Court Part 2

Zak’s POV

“No more questions from me Your Honor,” Mr. Goldwin said before walking back to his seat.

“Ms. Lopez any questions for your client?” She nodded before getting up and walking towards me in the stand.

“Mr. Bagans,” she started. “Tell us about Tracy,” I cocked an eyebrow but did what she said anyway.

“What do you want to know?” She shrugged before walking around the courtroom.

“Just anything you could tell us, anything you know, tell us about her.” I nodded.

“Well, she’s a 16 year old girl,” wow nice start Zak. “She comes off kind of standoffish and tough at first impression but when you get to know her you learn that she’s just guarded. After you get over first impressions you learn that she’s a very sweet girl, kind of shy too. She’s hyper sometimes but lazy at the same time.” I chuckled to myself.

“Oh and she hates authority but I find if you ask nicely she’ll listen. In the end that’s all you got to do with your kids, ask don’t tell.” I sighed wishing I knew that the day she ran away. “If I had just asked her to stay away from Kevin then maybe she wouldn’t have run away for the day,” I sighed guilt suddenly present in my heart.

I looked down and rested my head in my hands and elbows on my knees. I hated this; it was my fault, all my fault she was here.

The room grew quiet as I just remained in my spot; finally I heard the scrap of wood on the floor and feet shuffling.

The podium door swung open and I felt arms around my torso. On instinct I pulled them into me and they cuddled onto my lap, I buried my face onto the top of their head and smelt Tracy’s familiar shampoo.

We remained like that for quite a while before anyone in the court room spoke.

“Your Honor I’d like to request we finish this tomorrow.” I heard Nech say.

With a sigh the judge agreed and banged the gavel dismissing us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay with that last chp you guys seemed to like the authors note more than the update, what’s up with that?! XD anyway!

I changed my mind, I could only be happier with a threesome with Zak Bagans & Ronnie Radke.

In other news, 4 important things you need to know.

1: Happy birthday Aaron Goodwin :P yep that’s important.

2: Next chapter WILL be the LAST.

3: There will not be a sequel; I changed my mind about that.

4: APRIL FOOLS XD

Did I get chya?! Come on there’s still a LOT more that needs to happen with this story I hope you REALLY didn’t believe I’d end it next chp, geez give me more credit.
Ok that’s it, bye.
-Neche