My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Court Part 3

Zak’s POV

“Ok, if we can just get through today we might be done in a couple of hours,” I nodded at Nech as she led us back into the court room for round two.

We went inside and everyone that was there yesterday started to fill up the room.

Tracy’s POV

My knee bounced up and down as I sat on the podium waiting for the lawyer to question me.

“Tracy can you tell us about Zak?” I cocked an eyebrow and saw Nech eyeing the lawyer from her spot at our table.

“He’s my dad, what more can I say?” The lawyer shrugged.

“Anything,” he pressed.

I sighed; he was trying to get me to say something that he could twist around and make Zak into a bad guy.

“Listen man Zak’s a great guy and nothing you can say about him will change my mind about that. He’s my dad and I love him. He saved me. You may not know how but he did. If he didn’t adopt me I could still be at the orphanage waiting for another creep to take me and do God knows what with me.

“I’m not going through that again so if you take me from my dad I will do everything in my power to get back to him. With that being said I suggest you make all of our lives easier here by ending this stupid court and letting me go back home, with Zak.”

The lawyer cleared his throat unable to speak.

“Is that it for your questions?” The judge asked and he nodded unsure of what else to say.

“Ms. Lopez do you have questions?” She looked at me and shook her head.

“Very well, Ms. Summers you can step down now.” I nodded before going back to my seat.

Nech’s POV

This lawyer’s not as smart as I thought. Every move he makes is predictable. Even Tracy caught on to what he was trying to get at with that question about Zak.

“If there’s no one else to question then can you two give your closing arguments?” I nodded as did Goldwin.

“I’ll go first,” wow he really is stupid.

He stood up at the center and started talking.

“The agency only wants what’s best for Tracy. They trusted her in Zak’s hands and they made a mistake, they just want to correct it. She ran away for a reason; doesn’t that tell you she doesn’t want to be there?” He sat back down.

Wow really? That was his closing argument? With a sigh I got up.

“The agency has made some mistakes in the past but for once they got it right. There’s hundreds of kids who are forced to continue life in the orphanage without parents so now that you found one a good home why do you want to take it away from her?” I sat after that.

I’m pretty sure it was a good closer.

“You’ve been shown me some remarkable evidence over the last two days,” the judge started. “I’m going to have to think this over in a short recess.” He rose his gavel. “After lunch everyone return and I’ll have my answer.” With the bang of the gavel he left and so did we.

Guess we’ll have to wait until he’s done eating to know Tracy’s fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
>.> I was gona tell you if she gets to go back with Zak or not but I figured I’ll wait. You will find out in the beginning of the next update though so don’t flip too much XD

I have a question: why are my authors notes so entertaining? It seems I get more comments about what I say here besides what the updates about! So answer that question please :P

Also I was chilling in bed yesterday watching some TV and you’ll never guess who came on, Criss Angel. I instantly thought “I wanna write a Criss Angel story” XD Seriously I wanna write a Criss Angel adoption story >.>

Geez Neche what’s with you and having hot guys adopt 16 year olds? Idk!

Anyway, would you read that? Seriously I have like… 4 or 5 adoption story on here, it has its own collection on my story’s :P I need to stop but it’s so hard!

Twitters pissing me off lately >.> first people are bitching about Paranormal Challenge (Zak Bagans new show) like seriously people, the man can’t have another show?! It STILL has to do with ghost and shit so calm the fuck down. Also Ronnie + Twitter = crazy drama >.> The other day I see why you flipped out, he was talking shit to Max even if Max didn’t start but today’s beef was just STUPID. He tweeted a couple of star signs that match up with his and fangirls everywhere are flipping out that there’s didn’t get picked?!
Even if mine did get picked I’m not obsessing over it, if it didn’t I wouldn’t care either. Seriously like you could marry him anyway! Get over your fucking self’s and unfollow if you have SUCH a problem with him. //end rant

Also last thing I wanna say: Happy Birthday Zak Bagans!
-End long A/N Neche