My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Interest

Tracy’s POV

“So I see that Claire met Tracy?” Kevin cocked an eyebrow at us and I shrugged.

“She was there when I quit and she kind of got me in trouble for talking to her,” I smirked.

“I didn’t force you to talk to me, I just wanted a smoothie,” I pointed out and she pouted.

“Whatever,” Brad walked up behind her and took all her attention.

I smirked at them before I felt someone whisper in my ear.

“How about we give them some alone time,” I smiled at Kevin and nodded.

He took my hand and led me out of the store.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To the café,” I nodded.

“Won’t you get in trouble for leaving?” He shrugged.

“I’m due for a break and Brad with cover for me,” I just nodded as we stepped into the place.

The girl behind the counter looked up at us with a sicken sweet smile. Her hair was bleach blond and in a high pony tail and too much damn make-up.

“Hey Kevin!” She waved eagerly before sneering my way.

Okay, what they fuck was that look for?

“Uh, hey Amber, can I get 2 coffees?” She shot another glare at me before nodding and turning to make it.

I watched her half expecting her to spit in my drink. Soon she turned around and smiled sweetly at Kevin while handed him his drink before dropping mine of the counter and splashing some on me.

“Okay bitch, do you have a problem with me?!” I screeched annoyed.

Her eyes widened as Kevin looked shocked.

“N-No,” she stuttered not expecting me to snap.

“Really?! Because it seems like it; I’ve never met you before but you’re fucking glaring like I killed your cat in front of you or something!” She shook her head again.

“No, I’m sorry,” she said and looked at Kevin fearfully for help.

Hands wrapped around my waist and I could soon feel breath on my ear.

“Leave her, she’s nobody,” Kevin’s voice calmed me enough for him to pull me away.

It was strange that I allowed a guy to calm me so much but I did let myself to be dragged out of the café and out to the bench between the stores.

“I’ll be right back,” he said after ordering me to sit.

He came back a second later with our coffees and cream and sugar. He took the seat beside me and we proceeded to make our coffee in silence.

“Sorry about her,” Kevin muttered and I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you mean?”

He sighed.

“Amber and I hooked up like… 2 years ago and she won’t let it go. She gets crazy jealous over any other girl that I show interest in.” He explained.

I nodded.

“So… are you showing interest in me?” I smirked and he returned it before looking away.

“Maybe,” he shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, crappy, and complete filler but i figured it'd give Kevin a little insight on Tracy.

Idk if anyone is wondering why he brought Tracy to his ex hookups work but ill explain that in the next chp maybe...

I don't really have a rant today except... fuck my love life, seriously and Ronnie starts twitter drama everyday it seems and I find myself not going on bcuz theres too much hate on my timeline. Seriously I'm about to unfollow EVERONE; no lie.

Well not Zak, Nick, Aarron, and Katie :P
Comment.
-Neche