My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Doug

Tracy’s POV

“So do you think you could hang out with the group and me?” Claire was on the other side of the phone with me.

“Who’s, ‘the group’?” I asked.

“Me, Brad, Randy, his girlfriend Alex, and Kevin,” she made kissing noises at the end and I laughed.

“I think my dad wanted to hang out today or something…” I trailed off.

“We aren’t doing anything until tomorrow; you think he’ll let you out?”

“Yeah, he should. I’ll ask and talk to you later.”

“Kay, bye,”

“Bye,” I hung up and went into my dad’s room.

He was in his bathroom doing his hair so I laid on his bed and watched him.

“Geez, you take longer than me?” I rolled my eyes and he glared at me from his spot.

Wrinkles.

“Do not, you take like 20 hours,” he grumbled and I laughed.

He finally finished and walked into the room; he sat at the end of the bed to put his shoes on.

“Where are we going?” I tried again.

“You’ll see when we get there,” he smiled and I sighed dramatically.

He motioned for me to get up and I followed him to the truck.

“Is this going to be stupid?” I asked and he chuckled.

“I think you’ll like it, you’ve done it before.” I furrowed my brows but remained quiet as he drove us there.

I was too busy listening to my iPod to notice we stopped so he had to snap his fingers in my face to get my attention.

“We are here,” I got out and examined my surroundings; why does it look familiar?

I followed him and it didn’t click until we got inside.

“Doug,” Zak and I said at the same time, he looked at me shocked and I ignored him to go say hi to my tattooer/piercer.

I gave the tall tattooed man a hug before pulling back for a greeting.

“Hey Tracy, I haven’t seen you since I did this,” he pulled my arm up, showing my Carl tattoo.

I smiled down at it.

“Yeah, I’ve missed you too,” I chuckled.

“What happened to your lip?” his brows furrowed together.

“It got taken out which is why I brought her here today; to get it redone,” Zak explained from behind us.

“You were bringing me to get it down again?!” I got excited.

“Zak… and Tracy… What’s going on?” Doug grew confused.

“Zak adopted me,” I smiled and he smiled back.

“Ohhh,” he chuckled.

“Wait how do you two know each other?” Zak asked.

“He did my lip and wrist when I snuck out of the orphanage,” he nodded.

“Wait Zak I thought you were gonna get you tattoo today?” Doug asked looking back towards my father.

“You’re getting a tattoo today?” I asked.

“Ya… I wanted to hit two birds with one stone so I decided to bring you to get you lip redone.” I nodded.

“So, wanna do your lip first?” I looked over at my dad who nodded and I smiled.

“Let’s go,” he motioned me to the back and I skipped after him.

“A simple stud will do, I still have more at home.” He nodded.

I took a seat while he put on his gloves and Zak walked over and took a seat beside me.

“Does it hurt?” I raised a brow at Zak and chuckled.

“Like I told you before it only stings a little…” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Do you want to hold my hand?” he offered and I nearly laughed.

Instead I smiled wide at him and nodded. I didn’t need my hand held like I was a kid at the doctors getting a shot but it was a cute offer and I didn’t mind doing it even if it didn’t hurt. He smiled and held out his hand for me to take. I did and he wrapped his large one around mine and I looked over at Doug. He smiled at us before seating himself on the other side of me and opened the needle package.

He used the clips type things with the hole in the middle and measured it up.

“Take a deep breath and let it out when I’m done; same as before,” I nodded once and did what he said.

Before I let it out the needle went through and emerged and was replaced with the stud in one quick breath. The familiar stinging caused me to squeeze Zak’s hand lightly and Doug whipped the blood coming from the hole.

He pulled away with a smile and I licked over my lip out of habit. My taste buds hit the bitter metallic taste of blood and I smiled back.

“I’ll get you some sea salt and then we can do Zak’s tattoo,” I nodded.

I looked over at Zak.

“Does it hurt?” He asked again and I suppressed a chuckled.

“The next 2 days are the worst, it’ll hurt when I smile, laugh, and eat.” His eyes widened.

“When you eat?” I nodded.

“My lip will be sore in about… 5 seconds,” his face was priceless with his shocked expression and I couldn’t hold back my chuckle.

“Ow,” I sighed. “Never mind it’s sore now.” I pouted but that hurt more because I jutted my bottom lip out.

I forced myself to hold it in but Zak knew what I was trying to do.

“Aw, poor baby,” Zak cooed and he moved forward and wrapped his arm around me.

I squeezed back lightly and when we pulled away Doug came back.

“You know the drill, gargle the salt and clean your lip everyday so,” I nodded.

“I remember,” I mumbled.

“Okay Zak, your turn,” he nodded and we got up to follow him out.

“What are you getting anyway?” I asked and Zak smiled down at me.

“You’ll have to wait and see.” Cue another painful pout. Zak chuckled at me. “Don’t hurt yourself now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
>.> Random filler and I’ll probably have another, do you want another update with Zak’s tattoo? I’m doing one anyway :P XD

I don’t know when exactly Zak got the tattoo I’m going to have him get but just roll with it okay? >.>
I don’t want no “He didn’t get that tattoo until [insert random date that you shouldn’t know unless you’re obsessed here]” comments, alright?

You can probably guess what tattoo he’ll get… Sorry if I didn’t explain the piercing part right because even though I’ve had mine pierced 3 times in the same spot I never got it done professionally… well semi-professional.

I never went to a place to get it done, my bestie knows how to do it, she does her own and everybody’s that I know except tongue (there’s too many veins there). So I just bought a piercing needle and a stud and she did it for me.

I don’t suggest doing this unless you know how because you can hit a vein and fuck your shit up >.>

Also… HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :P 4/20! >.> I have an odd feeling Katie is not gonna know what the hell that is… she’s the only good girl out there that I know of XD.

Anyway this is getting long but I have one more thing to say: So sorry to Katie because I know you don’t like blood or needles and I’m not sure if this bothered you but it probably did but I love you and I’m sorry :3
-Neche