My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Liars

Zak’s POV

Tracy had been acting weird today. She wouldn’t go back to sleep after her nightmare and refused to let me stay up with her. Now she was outside by the pool studying, only coming inside to go the bathroom, she hasn’t eaten since I woke up.

“Tracy,” I called from the glass door.

She looked up and I motioned for her to come inside; slowly she entered.

“What’s up with you today?” I asked and she shrugged.

“Just tired,” I furrowed my brows not believing her.

“I’m worried about you… Did that nightmare bother you that much? You want to talk about it?” She quickly shook her head.

“I’m fine, I was gonna ask you if I could hang out with some friends today,” she said.

“What friends?”

“I met a girl at the mall the other day and she wants me to meet her other friends today, so can I?” She gave me a puppy dog face which I’ve learned was impossible for me to turn down.

“Yeah just don’t stay out too long,” she smiled and rushed past me.

“I’m going to go get ready,” she called before heading to her room.

Tracy’s POV

“Are they picking you up?” I looked up at Zak and nodded.

“I won’t be out late,” I smiled and he nodded.

“Tracy,” I looked up at him from the TV.

His face held a mixture of concern and pain.

“You’d tell me if something was wrong right?” I bit my lip before slowly nodding.

He believed me because he smiled lightly. A horn was heard outside and I looked out the window to see Claire in her car smiling at me and waving.

“I’ll see ya,” I called at Zak before rushing out.

Maybe I’ll talk to her about this… first I had to tell her who my dad was.

“Nice house,” she smiled as I sat down and buckled myself in.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“So we are going to hang at the mall with everyone, cool?” I nodded.

I stared at the road in front of me in silence.

“Is something wrong?” I rose an eyebrow at her.

She kept glancing at me then the road.

“Umm… No just tried” I guess I wasn’t ready to tell her.

She nodded and we continued in silence. The mall came into view and we got out to meet the others.

“They are at the food court,” I nodded and we walked towards it.

I smiled feeling better once Kevin came into view. Claire rushed over to Brad and covered his eyes from behind.

“Guess who,” she smirked.

“Umm, Michelle,” her face paled as everyone laughed.

I took a seat beside Kevin after greeting him.

“Who the hells Michelle?!” She removed her hands from his eyes and placed them on her hips.

“I was just playing,” he chuckled and pulled her into a hug.

Her pout turned into a smile due to being near him and soon her hands wrapped around his neck in a hug.

“Tracy this is Randy,” Kevin pointed to the other guy who mows my lawn.

I smiled while shaking his hand.

“And this is his girlfriend Alex,” I smiled at the red head beside him and shook her hand also.

“So you’re the Tracy we’ve been hearing about from Claire and Kevin?” My eyes widened as I looked over to Kevin.

He looked down with a light blush and smirked.

“Oh really?” He ignored me and I giggled.

“I wanna see a movie,” Claire whined.

“I do too,” Alex smiled and they looked at me.

“Um, sure if you want to…” I didn’t really feel like being in a dark room for two hours; I might fall back asleep.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, we can walk around and wait for them,” I looked over at Kevin and nodded.

“I’d like that,” I smiled.

“Okay so we’ll catch a movie while you guys chill and we’ll meet up here for lunch,” Randy explained and we nodded.

We all stood and the girls hugged me and Kevin goodbye while the guys just hugged me and did a manly handshake with him.

“See you two later,” Claire winked and I shook my head while Kevin rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went to my mom’s today after I found out my gram threw away most of the stuff in my bathroom; whatever…

Everything seems fine now though; guess we needed that time apart.

So funny story when we were on our way home after she picked me up right now.

5 cops were parked outside of circle k arresting someone and another was coming down the road while we were passing. So everyone (including us) was pulling off to the side while it passed and my gram was being nosy and watching the cop car and so was my little cousin while I was looking ahead. I noticed the truck in front of us stop and I screamed twice until my gram noticed and stopped the car.

It was too late and we crashed into the back of the truck. Having a small car ours went under the back of the large truck and when we backed up we found the hood smashed in… I’ll take a pic later if you wanna see xD.

The guy we hit we knew and he thought it was his fault for stopping early bcuz he said the one in front of him stopped short too; we said it was fine and so were we so we left and went home… I couldn’t stop laughing even though I was slightly scared. I screamed like a girl >.> my Gram said that’s fine bcuz I am a girl but I don’t wanna scream like one!
So yeah… how was your night?
-Neche