My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Hangover

Tracy’s POV

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. My head felt like it was being split in half by a jackhammer. I shut my eyes again because the light just made it worse.

After a moment I opened my eyes again and evaluated the rest of my body. I didn’t feel too bad, I had a hangover but no the full kind where I was about to puke anything in my stomach from the last 24 hours; just the horrible headache.

I never really had too much hangovers where I needed to puke anymore, when you drink a lot you become used to it and find ways to get out of it like eating before you pass out drunk and stuff.

Only certain alcohols ever make you have the bad headaches like this too.

Metal note: never drink tequila, ever again. With another groan I felt movement and froze.

It was then I noticed someone was holding me, by the waist.

What the hell?

I looked down and noticed my clothes were still on and I let out a sigh of relief, I didn’t sleep with anyone.

Wait who’s holding me? I turned and saw Kevin looking back at me.

I smirked and so did he.

“Morning,” his voice came out husky and I didn’t know if it was from sleep or from a hangover but it sounded hot.

“Morning,” my voice came out a little raspy.

“Will you two shut up?” I leaned up and saw Randy beside Kevin holding his head and I giggled.

“Oh are we too loud?” Kevin cooed in a girly voice.

“Yes now shush!” He then groaned.

“You did that one yourself Buddy,” I laughed and he flinched.

“Why are you in my bed anyway?” Kevin asked.

“I have no idea,” he groaned again.

“Maybe we should get up,” I said and Kevin agreed.

I stood and noticed I was wearing one of Kevin’s hoodies over my tank top. I stared at it in confusion.

“You got cold,” Kevin explained and I nodded before walking off into the living room.

That was sweet of him, and the fact that we cuddled all night made butterflies invade my stomach and a smile grace my lips.

I looked around to notice Claire and Brad cuddling on the couch passed out.

“Where’s Alex?” Kevin asked and I shrugged.

I suddenly heard movement in the kitchen and went to see what it was. Alex was cooking pancakes.

“Hey,” she smiled and I returned it.

“Where did you sleep last night?” I asked.

“On the other couch,” she rolled her eyes.

“Why didn’t you sleep with Randy?” I asked.

“I was supposed to but when you and Kevin went to bed he ran after you claiming he wanted a three way and passed out as soon as he laid down; we all tried to wake him but he wouldn’t wake up so Kevin said you all were going to sleep together,” she shrugged and I laughed.

“I don’t remember anything after we started taking shots,” she laughed.

“Yeah figured, you were pretty wasted,” Kevin said before walking off somewhere.

My eyes widened and I got nervous.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked.

“I didn’t embarrass myself did I?” She shook her head quickly.

“No you were just more talkative and mainly laughing at everyone because they were wasted.” I nodded and sighed relived.

“What about Kevin?”

“He hardly drank; he got a good buzz but stayed pretty sober.” I cocked a brow.

“Why?”

“He said he wanted to keep an eye on you,” she shrugged and I smiled wide.

How sweet.

Suddenly Randy stumbled in with Kevin behind him. His hair was a mess and he looked tired.

“Hey there,” Alex smirked before going back to my pancakes.

“Hey,” he sounded pissed. “Why the hell weren’t you beside me when I woke up?” She giggled.

“You wanted to sleep with Kevin,” she shrugged and we laughed.

“Whatever,” he said while going to the fridge.

“Get me water please,” I suddenly noticed how dry my mouth was.

Ugh I hate the cotton mouth effect of drinking.

“Don’t get mad Randy, we all know you want me,” Kevin joked causing us to laugh when he flipped him off and handed me a water bottle.

We all heard a groan and looked to see Brad waking up. Claire started to stir from his noise and opened her eyes and blinked them a few times before looking at Brad just when he looked at her. They both blushed.

“Aww,” we all said and they looked at us and blushed harder.

Suddenly Claire’s eyes widened and she jumped up rushing off. Kevin pointed to Brad and to the direction she went but he stayed still confused.

“Dude go after her, she’s in the bathroom,” Randy said and he made an ‘o’ shape with his mouth before jumping up also.

“I’m going to go get her purse and mine from the car,” I announced grapping the keys knowing she’ll want to brush her teeth after she puked.

“Oh get mine too please,” Alex said going back to her food.

I nodded and went towards the door with Kevin following saying he’d go too. We walked in silence in the Nevada heat to the car. It was too hot for this hoodie, I took it off and Kevin took it and held it for me; I smiled over at him before continuing.

“So, have you told your dad about us hanging out?” I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow before unlocking the door and grabbing the 3 bags in the back.

Might as well talk while we were alone, I wanted to anyway. I grabbed the bags and placed them on my lap as I sat the car facing out. Kevin stood in front of me with his arms folded on the hood and looked down at me.

“I was going to but I needed to find out something first,” I said.

“Find out what?” I shrugged.

“What exactly are we?” I asked and he looked at me deep in thought.

“We’re,” he started, “dating,” he smirked with a finish.

“Dating huh?” I cocked a brow causing him to smirk.

“Yeah, dating, tell him that,” I nodded.

It was a start.

I looked up at him and he moved his arms and placed them on my waist. I cocked a brow at him and he leaned in closer. The butterflies acted up again as I realized he was going to kiss me. I leaned up slightly and right before our lips met he moved and kissed my cheek.

Jerk! My mouth hung open as he smirked and turned to leave.

“Oh no you don’t,” I huffed as I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to face me. Before he could say anything I yanked him to my level and pressed my lips to his.

I pulled away after a second and stood grabbing the bags.

It was just a little peck but it left me smirking as he smiled at me.

“I love a girl who takes control,” he said and I giggled as I walked away and swayed my hips at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa long update; 1,200 words exact :P

I wasn’t planning the kiss but I kept writing and there it was, small but I don’t want them making-out already >.> I mean they COULD but I want the relationship to be MORE than that.

Besides boyfriend/girlfriend isn’t about JUST making-out constantly *cough*Katie*cough*.

Anyway comment and junk :P
-Neche