My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Betty

Two Days Later

Tracy’s POV


Ring, Riing, Riiinng

“What the hell,” I muttered to myself as I looked for the source for the sound.

I knew it wasn’t my phone so I looked at the counter to see my dad’s phone lighting up.

I was going to leave it but the noise annoyed me too much and I decided to answer just to tell them he was in the shower; I’ll ask them to leave a message. Without thinking of checking the caller I.D. I answered it figuring it was Uncle Aaron or Nick.

“Hello?” I asked as I chipped at my black nail polish.

“Hello?” A shocked voice answered.

I cocked a brow.

“Who’s this?” I asked when I didn’t recognize the voice.

“Who is this,” they shot back and I huffed annoyed.

This is Tracy,” I said.

“Tracy? Tracy who?!” What the fuck is with the attitude?

“How about you tell me who the hell you are first!”

“Excuse me? You know what forget it!” She hung up and I was left confused.

Betty? Who the hell is Betty? I asked once I looked at the caller I.D. I’ll ask when he gets out of the shower.

30 Minutes Later

The shower shut off and I was just waiting for dad to get dressed and come out of his room so I can ask who “Betty” was.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. I opened to find an orange, fake blond, fake boobed woman standing there looking pissed.

“Um, can I help you?” I asked.

She suddenly rushed in and pushed me aside and slammed the door.

“What the fuck?” I asked.

“What the hell are you doing here?” She asked pointing at me with a manicured finger.

“Um, I live here; what the hell are you doing here?” I shot back.

“Live here?!” She roared stepping closer and stabbing her finger into my chest.

Wow this chick is legit about to get decked in the face if she doesn’t knock that off.

“Yeah, did I stutter?”

“Oh don’t you dare get that attitude with me you little whore,” what the fuck?!

“Excuse me? Tell me who the fuck you are!” I demanded.

“Fuck you, tell me who you are,” she shot back.

“Tracy,” I said.

“Tracy?! What the fuck are you doing in Zak’s house?!”

“Um, what are you doing in Zak’s house?”

“What the hell is up with the screaming?” A shirtless Zak walked through the hall looking confused and once he laid eyes on the woman his eyes widened.

“Baby what are you doing here?” He sounded confused as he walked closer to us.

Baby?

“Don’t you dare “Baby” me Zak, who the fuck is this little skank?”

Skank?! My hands balled into fists at my side.

“This isn’t what you think,” he tried to explain but the dumb slut cut him off.

“What?! She is in your house while you’re in the shower claiming to live here; its exactly what I think,” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah but-“ she cut him off again.

“No! She looks to be at least 16, what the fuck Zak? You’re fucking a teenage girl behind my back?!”

She’s his girlfriend? It all made sense now and I couldn’t contain my laughter.

“What the fuck are you laughing at?!”

“You!” I choked out.

Her hands balled into fist as she charged her way toward me but Zak noticed and grabbed onto her by the waist. She started to thrash in his arms and tried to hit me over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at the scene.

“Will you shut up and let him explain?! I’m not fucking your boyfriend. That’s just sick!” I shuddered at the thought and she stopped fussing.

“You’re not?” She asked and I shook my head.

“But if I were you I’d still be pissed. Zak has a lot of explaining to do; to the both of us..” I finished while shooting him a glare and he smiled sheepishly.

“Baby, just sit down,” he ordered while placing her on the couch.

She looked wearily my way and then back at Zak before huffing and crossing her arms across her fake chest but remaining quiet.

“Princess; can you sit too?” He asked and I saw Betty tense at the nickname as I took a seat on the other end of the couch.

“Okay let me explain; no talking until I finish okay?” We both nodded and I crossed my arms annoyed.

“I forgot to tell you Princess; I have a girlfriend,” I glared at his sheepish smile.

That would have been nice to know.

“I’m sorry but it slipped my mind,” Betty looked like she was going to yell again but he shot her a look so he could explain.

“Betty lives in Orange County and we have a long distance relationship and since we are both busy we hardly get to talk; let alone see each other so it’s understandable that someone like you can come into my life unexpected and for her never to know,” I sighed but nodded.

Makes sense I guess.

“Now Betty,” he turned to give her some information. “I’m not sure why I didn’t tell you about Tracy; I guess I figured you didn’t need to know,” she looked livid but stayed silent.

Good bitch, knows how to follow commands.

“Tracy is my adoptive daughter and she’s been living here for about 3 months,” he finished and her mouth hit the floor.

I half expected screaming after she got her jaw to shut but was completely shocked by how she really reacted.

“Oh my God,” she squealed?

What the hell?

She reached over and pulled me into a hug before jumping in her seat.

“Oh my God Pumpkin, I’m so sorry, I thought you were some tramp trying to steal my boyfriend.” My eyes widened as I remained speechless. “Let me introduce myself properly, I’m Betty Monroe; model, make-up stylist, and actress but my new title is… your mom.

Zak and I looked at her with dropped jaws. She can’t be serious.
♠ ♠ ♠
There for those of you bugging, there’s his gf! Happy now?! I got some stuff in store for her >:D That’s my evil grin :P

So I figured she looks like this. In case you don’t know that’s Zak’s real ex-girlfriend :/

What was he thinking?! xD Nothing against her bcuz I don’t know her so that’s the reason I didn’t use her name for this. I hate when fanfics use their real gf’s in these and make them out to be a total bitch. I don’t care what they think that’s mean.

Granted some of them are cheating bitches but until I know that for a fact I will never use an ex and make her a bitch in my stories; no matter what I feel towards them :P

So comments on what you think kind of trouble Betty will cause!
-Neche