My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Plans

Zak’s POV

So Betty is dead set on making Tracy our daughter. She’s just mine.

This is the reason why I didn’t want to tell her I was thinking of adopting. I knew she would think I meant it as a next step in our relationship when really it was just for myself. She was already talking about doing the paperwork to make it legal and everything.

I stayed silent through our whole dinner; that’s where she brought up adopting Tracy as her own again. I didn’t know how to explain it without her breaking up with me.

If she doesn’t get to adopt Tracy she might just get pissed and say I’m not committed to her and other shit.

Tracy just sat there looking shocked and waiting for me to say something but I couldn’t. I’ll figure this out though.

Apparently Betty had a photo shoot that she was in and doing the make-up for here in Vegas and she thought it would be cute to surprise me so that’s why she didn’t tell me she was coming.

I would rather her have called me though.

“So tomorrow we are having a shopping day! Just me and you Tracy!” She squealed and Tracy’s eyes widened as she looked at me to say something.

I opened my mouth then shut it when I couldn’t find my voice. Tracy glared at me from her spot annoyed.

Great; I’m stuck between my daughter and girlfriend.

“I can’t go tomorrow,” Tracy said and I cocked a brow at her.

“Why not?” Betty pouted.

“I promised Uncle Aaron I’d hang out with him,’ she smiled.

No she didn’t.

“When did you make those plans?” I asked and she shot me a look.

“Yesterday remember dad?” She hissed and I caught on.

“Oh yeah, I remember now,” I chuckled.

“Well I can’t hang out the day after that because I have to work,” Betty pouted again.

“When are you going back home?” Tracy asked with a slight edge to her voice.

“Oh I forgot to tell you two, I’m not going home for another 3 weeks, I got a contract to stay here for that long so I can stay here with my boyfriend and new daughter!” Tracy and mines eye twitched at the word daughter.

“That’s… awesome,” I choked out with a forced smile.

Tracy glared at me with her nose flaring. Great now she’s mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh she’s already starting drama :P

It gets worse believe me. Next will be Tracy at Aaron’s hanging out bcuz my wifey wants more Aaron in here xD.

So comments!
-Neche