My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Dinner, Kevin, & Betty

Zak’s POV

A Week Later


Tracy, Betty, and I were currently at dinner together at some fancy French place, guess whose choice that was.

Betty was going on and on about work and Tracy and I just nodded pretending to listen. Honestly I could care less.

Is this how life would be with her; her torturing us with her constant talking about unimportant things? Good that sounded awful.

I know people say to just break up with her then but I love her. She’s been my girlfriend for 2 years now. She was understanding about my passions and was always there to comfort me after an intense lockdown. You can’t just break up with someone who put that much work into a relationship; I couldn’t anyway.

I sighed and picked at whatever the hell Betty had us order hoping it wasn’t something disgusting.

“So Tracy; any boys in your life?” My ears perked at the question and I looked up.

“What makes you ask that?” Tracy asked and my eyes narrowed at her.

“Oh I don’t know, just the fact that I saw you texting someone under Kevin in your contacts,” Tracy froze and my nostrils flared as I stared at my daughter.

She notice my pissed off look and shot Betty a glare before looking at me with that pouted look that was hard to be mad at.

“You’ve been texting Kevin?” I nearly hissed but tried to keep calm in the very public place.

“Haha, yeah. I’ve been meaning to tell you dad but um-“

“But um; what?” I asked sternly.

“I’m kinda… dating him,” she whispered but I caught it.

My hands tighten into fist on top of the table and I took deep breaths and closed my eyes for a moment.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I hissed with shut eyes.

When she didn’t answer I opened them again to find Tracy glaring at me.

“Oh I hide a guy for a week and you can get mad but your hide a girlfriend for months and I’m supposed to be okay with it?” She hissed back and my eyes widened.

She was right. My mouth opened and shut again when I found no way to argue. Betty seemed amused with the whole situation; probably about the fact that it turned about her in only a matter of seconds.

“Why didn’t you ask me?” I tried and she sighed.

“I knew you’d flip,” she admitted with her head down. “I mean look what happened last time I just talked to Kevin,” I pinched the bridge of my nose.

“We’ll talk about this later,” I sighed and she nodded before going back to her dinner.

Our little family was changing and I didn’t like it one bit; I knew the reason too. I needed to stop it now before it’s too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
He knows about Kevin now; happy?
Yeah idk but comment
-Neche