My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Setting Her Straight

Zak’s POV

Tracy was hanging out with Claire and her other friends, that included Kevin but I couldn’t argue because I needed her out of the house if I was going to fix things.

I cooked Betty dinner and she was getting home from a shoot soon so I needed to hurry. I set the table just as the door opened.

“Aww,” she cooed. “My Hunny Bunny made din din,” she smiled and I forced one before giving her a peck.

“Sit,” I ordered and she smiled before listening.

30 Minutes Later

“… and he was like-“

“Hun,” I cut her off and she smiled at me while finally shutting up about whatever the fuck she was going on about.

“Yes?”

“I need to talk to you… about Tracy,” she smiled wide and nodded.

“I need to talk to you about her too. When are we going to get the paperwork for me to adopt her? I can’t wait. Also does she have a middle name? I was thinking changing it to Monroe for me and Bagans as her last name for you-“

“Betty,” I tried to shut her up.

“Also we need to talk about me moving in-“

“Betty.” I said a little louder.

“I am not being away from my boyfriend and daughter. I mean can you-“

“Betty she’s not gonna be your daughter!” I lost my patients and shouted it.

She froze and her eyes widened and mouth dropped.

“What?”

“Betty I love you but Tracy is going to be my daughter only. I don’t think we are ready for that step in our relationship.” I tried to explain.

“You mean you aren’t ready,” she was near tears and I felt bad but the conversation needed to happen.

“I’m sorry but I’m not changing my mind on this. I hope you understand that I still want to be with you but Tracy won’t be becoming yours.”

She turned and stared off into space for a moment.

“Betty?” I asked after a moment and her gaze snapped back to me.

“I-I need to g-go,” she stood and rushed out before I could say anything.

It had to be done; so why do I feel so bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Things shall get worse even if he finally set her straight ;)
Just a warning…

I love how all my comments are “I hate Betty” or “break them up”; I even got a mini letter telling Betty everyone hates her and even a poem telling her to go die :P oh how I love you all.
Comment.
-Neche