My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Choice Part 2

Zak’s POV

I woke up feeling like shit. I knew what I had to do now and to be completely honest I was mad. No beyond mad at this point but there was some sadness in there too.

Who wouldn’t be sad though?

With a sigh I got up and rinsed off my face and brushed my teeth before entering the kitchen. I was shocked to find Tracy in there already eating cereal.

Eating wouldn’t be the right word; she was pushing the corn flakes around her bowl and staring into space.

“Hey,” I said and she looked over at me with a masked expression similar to the one she wore when first meeting me.

“Hey,” she said before looking down and forcing a spoonful of soggy cereal into her mouth.

“What’s wrong?” I asked taking a seat beside her at the table.

“I heard Betty,” she whispered and I made an “o” shape with my mouth.

“Let me explain,” I sighed.

“No it’s fine, I know women like her. She won’t live this down. If you want to keep her I can’t be in your life,” she looked up at me. “If you really love her Zak I don’t want my dad to be unhappy.” What the hell?

“Tracy what-“

“No Zak, I can’t be responsible for another man losing his love. I think it’ll be best if-“ The doorbell cut her off and she stared at it before looking back at me and going towards it.

I stayed in my spot shocked at her words when I heard that familiar voice.

“Where’s Zak?” she sneered and I grew mad again as she stepped in.

She looked at me as I stood. She placed a hand on her hip and stared at me waiting for my answer.

“So did you decide?” She asked and I nodded.

“Don’t make him say it; I’m leaving,” Tracy made her way past us and I grabbed her by the upper arm stopping her.

“What are you doing? Let her leave?” Betty huffed and stomped her foot like a child.

“Yeah Zak, let me go,” Tracy sighed like she was tired.

“She wants to go Zak, now we can be together and have our own kids-“

“Will everyone shut up and stop assuming you know what I want?!” I screamed finally losing control.

Both females looked at me wide eyed and fearful. I don’t blame them; my voice roared and I felt my eyes grew wide.

“Everyone just… shut up a moment,” I sighed softer this time. “I have made my choice.” I nodded.

“I thought we could all work this out and been fine Betty but you’ve shown me we can’t,” I started looking at her. “I can’t believe you would be so selfish as to make me choose you over my own daughter. I know you deserve attention but it’s not mine. We aren’t gonna work out because honestly I can’t find myself choosing anyone over my daughter.” I finished and I seen Tracy smile wide.

“Ugh!” Betty screeched and stomped her foot. “I’m leaving!” She huffed before going to get her stuff from my room.

Tracy flung herself into my arms with happy tears rolling down her face as I held her close.

“I can’t believe you’d thought I’d pick some chick over my own daughter,” I laughed and she shrugged.

“You never know; some people have,” she chuckled and I tightened my arms around her.

“I never will,” I promised. “You’ll always be my number one, Princess,” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
You didn’t really think I’d have Zak choose her over Tracy did you? Come on! That’s just cruel :P

I think things shall get back to normal for a moment. I’m just gonna focus on Kevin and Tracy from now on for a while then a little time jump here and there for more drama :P

Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche