My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Girl's Day

Tracy’s POV

I answered my cell phone quickly thinking it was my dad saying he landed safely.

“Hello?” I asked excitedly.

“Hey!” Claire’s chirpy voice made me frown but then I smiled because it was my best friend.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Brad asked me on a date!” She squealed and I did too.

“Where are you going?” She explained that it was that it was a fancy place and she would probably wear a dress.

“You know what we should do?” I said randomly.

“What?”

“Have a girls day out; you, me, Alex; get our hair and nails did and shop for a dress!” I squealed and she did too.

“Oh my God; can we?!”

“I just got to ask my aunt… I’ll call you back.” I said and she said bye before hanging up.

I jumped up to find Kris in the kitchen getting a snack.

“Aunt Kris can I go out with my friends today?”

“Sure what are you gonna do?”

“Shopping, nails, hair; regular girls day out-“ I stopped suddenly getting an idea. “You should come aunty!” I squealed.

“Why? So you could use my credit card?” She joked and I pouted.

“No… why would I need yours when,” I reached into my pocket, “daddy left me his,” I grinned evilly and she giggled.

“Nice, ok I’ll come. I need to shop anyway,” she said.

“With Uncle Nick’s card?”

“Nope, Aarons,” she grinned pulling the card out to show me.

“Why do you have Aarons card?”

“He owes me,” she grumbled.

“Do I wanna know?” I guessed and she shook her head.

“Nope! Let’s get ready and head out.”

3 Hours Later

We were done with everything and were just walking aimlessly around the mall. Mainly buying anything and everything we wanted.

We stopped to get ice cream and I just stuck with a soda. They were picking out what flavors they wanted when my eyes trailed around the shop.

They landed on a boy at the far end. He was with a girl but seemed bored and was spacing out, not listening to a word she said.

There was something about him that I couldn’t turn away from. He had short black hair that was slicked back with gel but he had natural curls, his nose look like it had been broken a few times before, and he wore baggy black jeans and a plain white shirt with chains around his wrists and neck.

After a moment he looked at me and I froze. We stared at each other for a moment and I had to break eye contact once the girls came back to the table with their treats. I jumped back into a conversation with Alex when I notice at the corner of my eye the boy get up and walk his way towards us.

I looked up at him once he stopped at the table and so did everyone else. He stared at me for a long moment and I cocked a brow confused.

“Tracy?” As soon as my name left his lips memories of this boy started shooting at me at rapid speed.

I knew instantly who he was and I gasped and flung myself into his arms. My arms wrapped around his neck as his wrapped themselves around my torso and he picked me up slightly in the embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
That ending was loosely based off of when I saw my cousin who I hadn’t seen in like… 10 years. She knocked on the door and I didn’t know who she was until she said my name and I instantly knew… Yeah… any guesses on who this guy is?

Comment!
-Neche Narcissist