My New Dad Hunts Ghost

This Is...

Tracy’s POV

“… This is-“ I got cut off.

“I am Mikey,” he smirked and shook their hands as they told him their name and who they were to me.

He paused after Kris introduced herself as my aunt. I chewed my bottom lip and looked at his questioning gaze.

“Mikey is my cousin… on my mom’s side,” I explained and everyone made ‘o’ shapes with their mouths. “Mikey I got adopted…” He froze for a minute.

He looked pissed; I knew when he was pissed. His fists tightened at his side and he grew quiet, you couldn’t even hear his breathing, his jaw was clenched and I half expected him to hit me. Wouldn’t put it past him…

“Girls I think it’s time to go…” Kris said and Alex nodded while grabbing Claire and waving to me goodbye.

“Tracy,” Kris asked me and I sighed.

“Kris do you think Mikey can come back to the house so we could talk?” She looked at him wearily and I knew she wouldn’t let him if he didn’t calm down.

I out my hand on his arm which was flexing because of his anger, his knuckles were turning white as he clenched his fist and I leaned into his ear.

“Calm down and I’ll explain everything,” I whispered and he shut his eyes he took a deep breath and visibly relaxed.

“Ok, he can come,” Kris said noticing his mood change.

I pulled him by his tee-shirt towards the exit and I noted that girl; Kelly glaring at us from her spot at the bench outside. I also noticed tears in her eyes.

Mikey probably “loved” her and she was completely devastated that the outcome turned out different then he said it would have. I knew Mikey like the back of my hand. Better than any girl and I should feel bad for her because she just got dumped but I didn’t.

I was the only one always able to calm Mikey, only one he would talk to when he was sad, only one he let see cry. I was the only one that knew Mikey and I had left him… not on propose. Technically he left me but I know he wouldn’t see it that way and neither would I.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now you know who the mystery guy is… Most of you probably guessed already. His picture is up in the character’s page in case you wanna see him.

Mikey and Tracy’s relationship is going to be confusing as hell and he is probably gonna come off as a complete ass but just bear with it.

It’s based loosely completely off of my relationship with my cousin Mikey xD. It’s confusing and you probably won’t get it unless you’re in it and since you’re not us our relationship will confuse you and make you question us but believe me when I say he’s like my brother…

Just sit and relax and I’ll try to explain it in a way you’ll understand but it needs to be confusing bcuz like I said; most parts of my stories are based off of my life to make it more real and I have to be honest about Mikey and Tracy’s relationship so it’ll confuse you…

Comment!
-Neche Narcissist