My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Silhouette Part 1

Tracy’s POV

I laid on Zak’s bed and watched him unpack; he had just gotten back from his latest investigation and was telling me about it. Nothing much happened while he was gone except spending time with my friends and Mikey calling me.

I haven’t talked to him since that whole incident; I didn’t know whether to believe him or not when he said he or his mom had no idea what my mom was up to.

“So did anything happen?”

“Aaron… may have gotten possessed…” He muttered.

“What?! What the fuck I told you something would happen! You owe me 100 bucks!”

“Not even! Nothing happened to me so I owe you nothing.”

I gave him a skeptical look but said nothing.

“Whatever,” I muttered.

Later That Night

I heard a crash in the living room. It wasn’t that loud but it woke me. I got up and stumbled half asleep to the living room thinking it was Zak.

“What are you doing?” I muttered to his figure across the living room.

His back was to me and in the dark I couldn’t make out anything but his silhouette.

“Tracy? What are you doing?”

My breath caught in my throat as I turned around where my dad’s voice came from behind me. He turned the light on and was looking at me confused.

I opened my mouth to reply but all that came out was a scream.

Zak’s POV

I threw my hands over my ears at Tracy’s scream. I rushed to her side and grabbed her forearms trying to calm her.

“What’s going on?!”

Her whole body started to shake.

“I-I… you- I thought…”

“Take a deep breath and tell me what’s going on…” I whispered.

She did as I told her then started to explain what happened.

“I-I heard something and came in here… I saw something and it looked like you… well I thought it was you but it just looked like your silhouette in the dark but you came behind me and… it’s gone now.” She explained.

I knew what was happening; something had followed me back from Bobby Mackey’s. I walked around Tracy to see what had fallen.

“What is it?”

“A cross…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I’ve been waiting to put this plot is the story for a while now! You had to expect it; I mean it’s a Zak story!

Anyway comment!

I need two things from you readers!

1: Give me questions for the press conference thing! Ask ANY character’s ANYTHING and they’ll answer you. You can even ask me what’s going to happen ;P.

2: I need you to look at this story and leave a comment telling them what you think of it! It’s a pretty good story; not many times you find an good original story on this site so read this one please!

-Neche Narcissist