My New Dad Hunts Ghost

4 Days

Tracy’s POV

It had been 4 days since the “ghost” incident… I’m still a strong skeptic. Yeah don’t give me that look; it’s gonna take a lot for me to start believing in something as ridiculous as ghost. I stood up from the couch after we had finished our breakfast.

“Where are you going?” Did I mention my dad hasn’t let me leave his side since these incidents?

“To shower!” I snapped and he looked at me eyes wide. “I’m sorry,” I sighed. “I’m just acting freaked I’ll be fine,” he nodded understandingly and allowed me to leave.

After grabbing some clothes I went into my bathroom.

After Shower

I shot off the water and grabbed my towel from the handle right next to my shower. After wrapping it around me I started to ring out my hair and pushed the curtain back before stepping out. As one foot remained in the tub and one on the wet tile floor below me I look up and noticed a figure standing in the corner staring at me with red glowing eyes.

I gasped as I started to fall only grabbing onto the curtain when I noticed I had slipped.

Zak’s POV

I heard a thump and a loud groan come from Tracy’s bathroom. I rushed to the door and reached for the handle before pausing a moment.

“Tracy!” I called to make sure she was fine.

I didn’t exactly want to barge into my teenage daughter’s bathroom after she had just gotten in the shower.

“Dad help,” I heard a whimper and pushed all my thoughts aside.

I took in the scene in front of me. Tracy was staring at the corner of the room and was on the floor in only a towel.

“What happened?!” I asked alarmed before kneeling beside her.

I moved her hands away from her head and when I pulled my hand back it was covered in blood.

“Tracy!” I gasped.

“I saw someone again like last night and slipped; I think I hit my head on the tub.” She explained quietly and I nodded.

“Okay baby just hold on,” I stood and picked her up bridal style carrying her to her room.

Placing her sitting upright on her bed I rushed to the door to get ready to take her to the hospital.

“Dad!” I looked back ad she made a whimpering sound. “Don’t leave me,” she begged.

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes.

“Okay change quick,” I said and turned towards the door to wait for her to put on clothes. I heard movement and knew she was struggling but when I asked she said she was alright.

“Done,” she said and I turned to find her in a baggy shirt and sweatpants.

I scooped her up again and rushed to the living room before grabbing my keys off of the counter and anything else I needed. Rushing to the hospital a million and one thoughts raced to my mind. This had gone too far. It was one thing to get a little scare from something that followed me home but for something to hurt my daughter was out of line.

I rushed into the first parking space I found next to the emergency entrance and paused.

“Wait a sec while I run and get a wheel chair for you,” she bit her lip but nodded.

Shutting off the car I rushed inside and grabbed the chairs waiting by the entrance. I placed her in the seat before locking the car and walking her inside.

Tracy’s POV

My eyes started to get droopy and I grew tired. Zak talked franticly to the surprisingly calm receptionist who was trying to make him sign a bunch of papers first.

“Dad?” I called as loud as I could but it came out as a very small whisper.

I opened my mouth to call out again but the blood loss was making me very woozy and I just let my head roll forward and fell into a deep sleep.

Zak’s POV

I argued with the nurse for a while before she looked behind me and pointed at Tracy; I turned to find her sleeping on the chair.

“Tracy!” I said alarmed.

I knew enough to know you’re not supposed to sleep with head injuries because you might have a concussion.

“Get me some help!” I shouted at the girl.

I rushed over to my daughter and noticed something that made me panic; she wasn’t breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
That ending wasn’t supposed to happen but blame Katie… I told her I’d do it but she didn’t believe me….

Comment!

I need questions for the characters of this story for my press conference! Your comments may or may not change Tracy’s state… ;)

Question: What does a person do to make another person they do not know believe first person is on drugs? Cause I didn’t do anything to Katie’s friend and he believes that -.- wtf?

-Nech Narcissist