My New Dad Hunts Ghost

Dad Part 3

Tracy’s POV

I heard footsteps; what the hell?I looked up and my dad was standing there smiling at me.

No, not Zak, dad, real dad, dad.

Dad?” My voice shook.

“Hey baby,” he gave me a light smile.

I opened and shut my mouth but nothing could be forced out; I couldn’t find my voice. Instead I just jumped into his arms and held on tight. He started to pat my head and hold me.

“Shh, it’s okay.” It was only then did I notice I was crying softly.

I just squeezed him tighter. I didn’t know what to say; I just wanted to hold him.

Mikey’s POV

I stared at Tracy’s sleeping form with a tight mouth. She needs to wake up, she has to.

My mom held her hand and was trying not to cry.

“It was nice of Zak to give us some time alone with her,” she said.

I shot her a look but didn’t comment on it. Zak; it was his fault she was in here in the first place. He explained what happened. How a ghost scared her when she was getting out of the shower.

“It’s the least he could do; for putting her in here,” I spat bitterly.

“Mikey,” she sighed warningly. “Not now please,” I just kept my mouth shut after that.

Zak’s POV

I was calling a few people to see if anyone knew of a priest that could bless the place on such short notice.

I got off of the phone and begin looking through my contacts again when Kris stopped me.

“Did you call Kevin and them?”

“Not yet; I wanted to give everyone else sometime before I called them.” She nodded but just then Tracy’s phone started ringing in my pocket.

I had forgotten I had it.

“Hello?”

“Zak?”

“Kevin?”

“Where’s Tracy?” I sighed. Now or never. “Kevin I gotta tell you something.
♠ ♠ ♠
That awkward moment when Tracy is real. :3 Yep…

Idk either. I’m just as shocked as you. I thank her though for letting me to continue to use her face.

Also that picture of Tracy’s dad is my dad…

Um Comment
-Neche Narcissist