Status: active :)

Everyone's a Winner with a Heart That Small

Fifteen

Image

"G?"

"In here!"

Ezra wandered through her room, into the bathroom where she was sitting on the counter shaving her legs.

"What the fuck are you even doing?"

"What the fuck does it look like?"

Ezra ignored her response. "Are you going with me?"

"To?"

"I'm going to grab some food and then I'm going to Kennedy's"

She looked down at her old high school tee shirt and plaid pajama shorts. "Okay, but you'll have to give me five minutes to change. And do something with this hair"

"If I have to see you like that, then I should make you go in public like that too"

"That will never happen, you got it?"

He chuckled and left the bathroom, shouting a "Hurry up!" before leaving her bedroom. She quickly changed into some decent clothes, brushed her hair, and slipped on some shoes. When she met Ezra at the bottom of the stairs, she grinned.

"I get ready faster than you do. That's pathetic"

"But I always look so much better"

She pouted until he retracted his statement then raced him to the car. They stopped to eat lunch at Chipotle before finally arriving at Kennedy's house. There were already plenty of cars parked in the driveway and Gigi was 99% positive that one of them belonged To John. She followed Ezra up the steps and into the house.

Everyone greeted them as they came in and Tim offered his seat to Gigi but when she declined and went to sit on the floor, he pulled her onto his lap. John, who was sitting across the room, frowned but Gigi didn't notice because Tim was busy turning up the flirting. Ezra looked between his cousin and John and shook his head.

John had dreamed about finally meeting her but the entire three hours she was sitting right in front of him, he didn't say a word to her. He was too enthralled in watching her and the way she moved so gracefully.

By the time she and Ezra got up to leave, he still hadn't said a word. He watched as she crossed the room from where she'd been sitting on Tim's lap to the foyer where Ezra was standing. She smiled and said goodbye to the room then followed Ezra out the front door. As soon as the door shut behind them, he pulled his phone out from the pocket of his jeans.

Gigi was getting into the passenger seat when her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out and opened the new text as she put her seatbelt on.

How about dinner tonight?

Oh, so you want to talk to me now that I'm gone?

Well...

Relax. I'm only joking.

So dinner?

I don't know, John.

Come on, Gigi. Please?

I just don't know if it's a good idea.

Why not?

She sighed and put her phone down, not knowing how to respond. Ezra glanced over at her. "Boy trouble?"

"Shut up"

Her phone beeped once more and she reluctantly picked it up from her lap.

Come ooooon.

Fine, but it's not a date.

I can live with that....For now :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Gigi. Trust me, I know it's short and I'm sorry but this is sort of like the first half of one chapter so bear with me, kay? Next part is the actual dinner.

And as always, let me know what you think pretty please! :)