Status: active :)

Everyone's a Winner with a Heart That Small

Seven

Image

Gigi and Ezra ended up not leaving Garrett's house til around midnight. Gigi went upstairs to her bedroom and changed into her pajamas then went to the media room where Ezra already hada movie ready to play.

"So, tell me about this whole thing"

"What whole thing?"

"Why you were acting weird today and telling me not to say anything"

"Well it all started when Pat came up to me and asked to borrow my phone"

"Okay?"

"Later that day, I got a text"

"From?"

"John. Here, just read them"

She handed over her phone and waited while Ezra read the texts to and from John.

"Whoa. This really makes him look like a douche"

"Precisely. And if he knows I'm your cousin, then there's a greater chance I'll see him"

"And you don't want to see him because you think he's a douche"

"Well, her certainly sounds like one"

Ezra laughed. "He's making himself look bad but he's a really nice guy, G"

"I really wouldn't care if I never met him, Ez"

"Well, you're staying the whole summer so there's a really good chance you will at some point"

Gigi groaned. "Great"

"Don't worry about it. He's a good guy"

"So you keep saying"

"We'll worry about it when the opportunity comes around. Right now we have a movie to watch"

Gigi grabbed what was left of her bag of m&ms as Ezra pressed play on the remote and clapped, making the lights go off.

-

Gigi never hated The Lion King so much as she did at 8am the next morning. She groaned and rolled over onto her back, snatching her phone from the bedside table and answering it.

"Who the fuck is this and why are you calling me right now?"

"Aww baby, I'm sorry I forgot about the time difference!"

Gigi sat up, leaning her back against her pillows. "It's okay, Cor. What's up?"

"I just miss you. I feel like it's been years since I saw you"

"It's only been a few days"

"It's not fair you left me dammit!"

"Sorry, babe"

"Can we skype please? I miss your face"

"I just woke up. I look like shit"

"So? I love you anyway"

"Alright. Let me get my laptop. See you in a minute"

"Kay bye!"

Gigi set her phone back on the table and stretched to reach her laptop without getting out of bed. As soon as she had signed into skype, it came across the screen that Cora was calling.

Cora had obviously been awake for awhile, seeing that she was completely dressed with her hair and makeup done perfectly. Gigi was still in her baggy tank top and shorts, no makeup and hair pulled up on top of her head.

"Morning, sleepy head"

Gigi just grumbled in response.

"You look tired, baby. What'd you do last night?"

"We were hanging out with a few of Ezra's friends til about midnight. Then we came back and watched a movie or two"

"Damn. So you just went to sleep then?"

"A few hours ago, yeah"

"I'm sorry, baby"

"It's okay, Cor"

"So have you met any delicious Arizona boys yet?"

"Oh, funny story"

"You did?!"

"Not exactly. It's a long story"

"Well, get to it!"

Gigi sighed and launched into the story, giving Cora all the details she insisted on asked for.

"So is he gorgeous?"

"Yep"

"And he's famous?"

"Apparently. Google 'im, babe. There's a shitload of pictures"

"I see someone's already done some creeping"

Gigi laughed. "Just do it"

Cora grinned and began her search for pictures. She was silent for a few seconds and then her eyes widened. "Holy shit"

"Right?"

"Holy shit, holy shit! Gigi, he's gorgeous"

"I know. Too bad he's shallow and kind of a douche"

"I think you should get to know him a little, if you know what I mean"

"Cora, no"

"G, come on!"

"No, no, no. I don't want anything to do with any boys right now"

"Gigi, it's been five years"

"It doesn't matter. Besides, I already told you he seems like a douche"

"But you don't know that for sure!"

There was a knock on Gigi's door, shortly followed by it slowly opening and Ezra poking his head in. Gigi grinned and motioned him over.

"Who's with you? Is it Ezra? Gigi, I'll kill you"

Cora covered her webcam with her hand so that when Ezra flopped down on his stomach next to Gigi, he couldn't see her.

"It's alright, Cor. He left"

"Good"

She must've moved her hand away without looking at the screen where Ezra could be seen plain as day beside Gigi.

"Jesus, I'm going to kill you, Georgianna!"

"Hey Cora. Long time, no see"

Ezra grinned when she stuttered out a "Hey" back to him. He was much different from the shy, quiet boy growing up. He'd become confident and outgoing and he knew the effect he had on girls.

"Alright. Well I have to go shower. G, you going with me today?"

"Where are you going?"

He rolled his eyes. "Not with John, if that's what you mean. It's just gonna be Tim and Kennedy"

"Have I met Kennedy?"

"Don't think so"

Gigi shrugged. "Alright, I guess"

"Good. You need to get ready too. You look kinda crazy right now," he said, motioning to her hair.

She slapped his hand. "Go away"

"Seriously. I'll leave your ass here"

"I will okay"

"Right. Well, I'm gonna shower. Bye Cora"

"Bye, Ezra"

Gigi waited until Ezra had shut the door behind him. "Okay he's gone now"

"Oh my God, Oh My God, Oh my God he's so beautiful"

"If you say so"

"Oh my God, Gigi what the fuck was I thinking when I broke up with him?"

"You were thinking that a long distance relationship was too hard remember?"

"Fuck"

Gigi laughed. "Sorry, babe. I have to go get ready now before Ezra kills me"

Cora pouted but agreed to let her go as long as she texted.

Gigi hopped up from her bed and went to take a speedy, five minute shower before going to get dressed in something comfy. She left her wet hair down to air dry and put on her vans then went down to Ezra's room. He was standing in front of his closet, still deciding on a shirt when she opened the door.

"Well, well. Looks like I beat you"

"How is that even possible?"

"Simple. I'm not spending that much time picking out a shirt like you are"

"Obviously. Haven't you had that shirt since we were sixteen?"

"So? It's fucking Johnny Depp. He will always have my love"

"Yeah, whatever"

Ezra pulled a shirt out of his closet and pulled it over his head then grabbed his sunglasses off the dresser and slid his feet into his shoes.

"Ready?"

"I have been ready, thank you very much"

"Oh shut up"
♠ ♠ ♠
Gigi. 163 subscribers. 5 comments last time. Come on, guys! I really want to know what you think!