Status: One Shots of this story are here

Don't Blink

Meet The Swanson's

A long black limo pulled up to Ouran Academy. Nothing out of the ordinary for this school, but the people who stepped out were different. A black riding boot stepped out of the car. A girl with fiery red hair stepped out in black dress pants and a white button down shirt. Red fabric hung around her neck, like a tie that never actually tied. She scanned the crowd examining the outfits. She threw her hair up into a ponytail as her little sisters stepped out of the limo. The first girl out had black hair in pigtails and bright teal bangs. She flipped them out of her eye as she dusted off the skirt of her Lolita dress.

“Oh! They do have a dress code!” she said smiling at the people who stared as they walked by, she tapped the heels of her bright red flats on the ground. “Papa didn’t tell us about that.” She said looking to the older girl. The older girl just nodded. Another red head the same height as the younger girl stepped out. She looked at the large group of students and snarled, slamming the door shut. “Those dresses are so cute! Don’t you think so Rain!” she said to her twin. The shorter red-head crossed her arms. She was in the same outfit as her older sister, but with chains on her black vest and no tie and thick biker boots.

“Hell no!” she said turning to watch the limo drive off. The twins both gazed at the students, their teal eyes taking in all the detail of the people. The older girl with yellow eyes just looked at the school. It was much larger than the public school she just left. Her mind wondered onto thoughts of getting lost and starving to death in the school.

“KARMA!” Rain shouted to her older sister. She snapped out of her dramatic thoughts and followed her little sisters into the school.
Inside it looked even bigger, long elegant halls, large spacious rooms. Karma sighed. She had already gotten lost in their new house that morning.

“Karma will you walk us to class?” the girl with pigtails asked with large eyes. Karma snapped out of her thoughts again and looked at her little sister.

“Yeah Celeste I can.” She said throwing on a grin and throwing her arm around her little sister’s shoulders. Rain pulled Karma’s arm off immediately. Celeste kept an eye on the room numbers, so all Karma did was walk with the twins. Rain kept her eye on the people she passed. They were either happily talking about something or looking at the three sisters as they walked by and turned back to their own group.

“Sissy! This is our class!” Celeste chirped happily. She looked up at Karma who gave a forced smile.

“Have fun.” She waved at Celeste. She leaned down to Rain. “Don’t kill anyone.” She said with a grin before walking off and leaving her sisters. Rain rolled her eyes and followed Celeste into the classroom.
The classroom was full of people. Celeste stopped looking around and Rain stopped behind her twin.

“Can we sit in the back?” Rain whispered to her twin. Celeste gave her a smile.

“Of course Sissy.” She said taking her hand and making a bee-line to the back. She stopped seeing all the desks. All but two in the back had books setting on them or someone at them. “You can sit here and I’ll just be three desks over.” Celeste said with a small smile. Neither one of them was happy about that, but Celeste was determined to find some positive light in the situation. Rain just got mad. Celeste walked to the other desk and Rain threw her bag down. Rain rarely separated from Celeste, the only exception was when she was with Karma.

“Wow someone has anger problems.” A voice said as Rain sat down. She found two twin boys looking at her. She just cocked her eyebrow up, in her mind she was asking what the hell do they want. Celeste popped back up just in time.

“You’re twins too!” she said standing beside her twin. The boys looked at her confused.

“You two?” one started

“Are twins?” the other finished. Celeste just nodded as Rain rolled her eyes and sighed.

“Yep! I’m Celeste and this is my sister Rain. We’re the Swanson twins.” She smiled. The twins looked a little taken aback.

“They’re Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin.” A voice behind Celeste said. She turned to find a boy sitting in his seat. “They’re nothing but trouble. I wouldn’t associate with them.” He said bluntly. The Hitachiin boys moved around the other.

“Haruhi that was mean.” One said poking the boy’s cheek. The other twin joined in too.

“Yeah we’re not trouble.” The other said. They both grinned up at Celeste.

“Unless we want to be” They said in unison. Celeste just giggled. Rain groaned and put her head down on her desk. This was going to be a long year.

~
Karma was walking down a hallway that passed a courtyard. She slowed when she spotted a fountain. She was distracted by the beautiful scene, and she ran into someone. She must have tripped on her feet, because the next thing she realized was on the floor.

“Takashi, you knocked her down.” she heard a voice say. She looked up to find a short blonde boy with large gold-brown eyes. The second guy, who she guess she bumped into was tall and had dark hair and eyes. He offered Karma his hand, so she took it. He yanked her up and she went flying forward. He caught her before she went flying into his chest. She stepped back to clear her head. She wasn’t use to being flung around like a rag doll.

“Sorry” She heard a deep voice. She looked up, realizing how tall the guy actually was. Karma was 5’7” and she always considered herself tall, but this guy made her feel short. He must have been 6’2”.

“Are you a new student?” the shorter boy asked. She looked down finding the boy was really short.

“Oh, yeah, I’m Karma Swanson. I just transferred here with my younger sisters.” She offered the blonde boy my hand. He gave a smile. Karma couldn’t help but help but notice how cute the boy was.

“Welcome to Ouran Academy! My name is Mitsukini Haninizuka and this is Takashi Morinozuka. Most people just call us Hunny and Mori though.” The boy said smiling. Karma chuckled.

“Thank you.” She said hearing the bell chime. “Oh, can you guys help me find my class?” she asked a little panicked. Her first day and she was already late for class.

“Of course Karma-san!” Hunny cheered. “What class are you in?” he asked taking my hand.

“Uh, 3-A.” she said as Hunny led her away, Mori following behind her.

“Oh! That’s the class Takashi and I are in!” he said running down the hall, dragging her along with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rewote the story 1) because I didn’t like the jumping POV and 2) because I felt like I could write it a lot better (and add stuff I had left out because I wasn’t sure what to do at the time). I tried to make the characters more like people and have different personalities. Originally that was the idea, but in the end they all ended up blushing a lot and with random talkative bits. I thought they were all wishy-washy. Another thing! Rain is more involved this way. I mentioned (somewhere) that I was writing this story originally for my little sister so I did as she wished and I actually forgot she had a twin. So this new version really shows off Rain’s personality and she’s involved in the story a WHOLE LOT more. So is Haruhi I forgot about her too. Last but not least! I realized the Ouran characters were all wrong, especially the twins. Hikaru was too mature and Kaoru was too emotional. I am also still reading the Manga, so I picked up on their personalities more. I’ve mentioned this before but Kaoru will be Rain’s love interest, because Hikaru is more immature that Kaoru and that would make someone with Rain really mad really easy. Spoiler Alert!: I will be using the book as a reference, so the Black Magic Club is in the basement like in the Manga not next door. I also might add more of the girl that likes Hunny. ^^ Because I love the fact that she really likes Hunny not just thinks he’s cute like the other girls! Plus I love how he teases her! And I can’t believe Mori and Hunny actually graduated! T.T