Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-12-

"Babe are you ready yet?" Brian called.

"Yeah in a minute." I yelled back.

"What is taking you so long?" He complained.

"Hold your horses!" I exclaimed.

I could hear the guys chuckling as they listened to us argue back and forth.

He finally came back to the bunks area, picked me up off the bed, and carried me out to the front.

"Is it really that hard for you to wait?" I asked him with a pout as I crossed my arms over my chest.

All the guys started laughing.

"Oh yeah. I forgot who I was talking to." I laughed.

He smirked and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Are you ready?" He asked again.

"Yeah. Let's go." I told him.

"Your first lamaze class?" Val asked with a smile.

I nodded excitedly.

I was really anxious to see how this was going to go.

I know Brian isn't used to this kind of stuff.

But then again, neither am I.

"How could you tell?" Brian asked sarcastically.

I hit him in the stomach and he yelped.

Val grinned triumphantly.

"Alright let's go before I get hurt again." Brian grumbled.

I stuck my tongue out at him as he pulled me off the bus and I waved good bye to everyone else.

"Save that for later babe." He smirked.

I laughed and and we took a cab to the address that Dr. Raines had given me.

I took in a deep breath as we stood outside the building.

"Are you okay baby?" Brian asked.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Is it weird that I'm kind of nervous?" I said.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm tight around my waist.

"Let's get this lamaze shit out of the way." He said.

I smiled and we went inside, following the directions the receptionist gave us.

Brian pushed over a heavy looking door and led us inside a room full of couples scattered around.

A woman smiled and opened her arms in welcome.

"Welcome to your first Lamaze class!" She chirped excitedly.

I looked up at Brian and he was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Come on in and take a seat on a free rug. I'm Denise and thank you for coming." She grinned.

Brian wrapped his arm tightly around me again and led me to a rug that was empty and in the middle of two couples.

They all looked up at us and smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." One of the girls said.

"I'm Karen." She said, sticking her hand out as me and Brian sat down.

"I'm Cynthia. This is my boyfriend Brian." I introduced them.

"I'm Ben. Karen's boyfriend." The guy next to her said.

We talked softly with both couples and got to know each other.

"First kid?" Jeremy asked, looking at Brian.

"How could you tell?" He asked with a laugh.

"You still have that dazed look every time you look at her." Catarina said with a grin.

I looked over at Brian and he started to blush.

"Aww honey." I murmured, kissing his cheek.

He started to laugh and hugged me tightly.

"Alright all of my lovely couples! Let's all get up. Up, up, up!" Denise said happily.

Brian stood and then helped me.

"So. Let's just do a little introduction first. I want us all to get to know each other. So, we're gonna go around the room and say our names. Okay?" She said.

We all went around with telling our names.

Then we did some stretches to loosen up and get ready.

It was forty minutes later and Denise was going around, helping each couple and giving them pointers.

Me and Brian were sitting with my back to his chest, our legs outstretched in front of us.

His arms were wrapped tight around waist and he was resting his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled and leaned back, working on my breathing exercises.

"Oh no sweets. Not like that. Here, let me show you." She said, putting her hand out and helping me up.

She sat down close to Brian and I saw him scoot back a little bit.

"It's alright darling. We're just gonna show her the proper way to sit." She said to Brian.

He looked up at me and I nodded, letting him know it was okay with me.

Denise put her hands on Brian's upper thighs and scooted back until her butt was pressed right up against his crotch.

I could tell he was visibly uncomfortable.

"Okay, so you sit with the back of your buttocks to his groin area. Then lay back, but keep your back straight to alleviate any tension. Husband," She said patting Brian's knee.

I saw him twitch and I tried not to laugh.

"You keep your back straight as well. Now mom," She said looking at me.

I nodded to let her know I was paying attention.

"You are going to sit Indian Style and rest your hands on your knees. Remember to keep your back straight. Now dad, you're gonna reach your arms under mom's and rest your hands on her thighs like this." Denise said, grabbing Brian's hand and moving them onto her thighs.

I saw her lay her chest back against Brian and sighed deeply, her eye fluttering closed.

Brian looked down at her and he looked confused when she didn't do anything.

I narrowed my eyes at her and Brian cleared his throat.

Denise shook her head and patted Brain's knees.

"So, that's how it's done." She smiled, standing up and making her way to the rest of the couples.

I looked after her, the anger in me spiking.

Brian's arm reached out for mine and I laced my fingers through his.

He pulled me down and we went back to our original position.

He sat with his legs spread wide and I sat with my back pressed to his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist again, pulling me even closer.

"She was getting comfortable." I commented.

Brian leaned forward and kissed my neck.

"I only have eyes for you baby." He said softly, resting his hands on my stomach, right over my baby bump.

I grinned and I looked up at him.

"You always know how to make me feel better." I said.

He smiled and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"It's my job. And one I'll gladly do, over and over." Brian murmured.

I smiled at his words, because I knew he was telling me the truth.

And it filled me with an undeniable happiness.