Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-18-

"No. No. No. This can't be happening!" I screamed.

I felt the tears start to blur my vision as I looked at what was in front of me.

I didn't even bother to turn around when I heard the pounding of feet.

"Babe!" Brian yelled, slamming the bunk door open so hard it swung back and almost hit him in the face.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my cheeks as I squeezed my head between my hands.

I saw the guys surrounding the door frame, Val peeking her head over trying to see what was going on.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Brian asked, coming over and pulling me into his arms, his hand automatically coming to rest on my stomach.

If I wasn't so upset I probably would've thought it was cute.

"Look!"I yelled, pointing down to my open jeans.

Brian clearly looked confused.

But he just didn't understand.

"Your jeans don't fit?" He asked, in a confused tone.

"Yes!" I cried.

Brian started to laugh and that made me cry even more.

"Why are you laughing at me!?" I screeched.

He instantly stopped his laughter and pulled me into his chest.

He waved everyone out and I heard Matt's quiet voice.

"If that's what pregnancy does to women, I'm not sure I ever want you to be." Matt said.

I didn't hear any commentary but I did hear a swift slap and a loud 'Oww!' from Matt.

Brian laid me on the bunk and scooted in next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He ran his side up and down my side, pressing kisses to my forehead as my cries turned to quieter sobs, then to small sniffles.

"Baby?" Brian asked softly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You know that you're pregnant. With twins on top of that. Your bound to grow out of your old clothes. It's natural." He murmured, moving some of my hair out of my face.

I sniffled again and wiped at my eyes.

"But I went seven months without having to get maternity clothes. I just hate that I'm gaining so much weight. I feel like a fat cow." I said, tears brimming my eyes again.

"Honey, you haven't gained that much weight. And the weight that you have gained has all gone to your stomach and to your boobs." Brian said.

I looked down to my chest.

They have gotten pretty big.

I went from a nice B cub to almost a full D.

"I guess I got so upset because I don't really feel pretty anymore. I feel ugly, and fat. Not the least bit attractive." I grumbled.

"Are you kidding me?" Brian gasped.

I didn't look up at him.

I felt so embarrassed.

Not only did I look as big as a house, but now my eyes are red and puffy, my nose all runny and gross.

I just wanted to crawl under the covers and hide.

Brian moved so he was hovering over me.

He nudged my legs open with his knee and spread my legs so he could lay in between them.

It was a lot harder now that there was a barrier between us and he couldn't get as close to me as he used to be able to.

I felt his hands tracing my face, going over my forehead, down my nose, across my cheek bones.

I shivered as his fingers traced my lips.

"You are the most gorgeous, beautiful woman I've ever met. Pregnant or not." Brian said.

I looked up at him, not saying a word.

"I love the way you're eyes sparkle when you're excited about something, or how the hazel comes out when you're facing the sun." Brian grinned.

I felt his finger go to the corner of my mouth and rest there.

"I love this dimple. This is how I can tell if you're really smiling or faking it. This dimple always comes out when you smile." Brian said.

I smiled softly as his fingers traced down my neck and caressed my shoulders.

I shivered again as his touches started to stir something inside of me.

"I love your neck. It's so soft and feminine. I love just laying my head there, being able to smell you and press kisses in your favorite spot." He murmured, leaning forward and placing a kiss there.

His fingers trailed down my neck and across my collar bone.

"I love how when ever I bite you on your collar bone, you get revved up and start going crazy." Brian said.

I could just hear the grin in his voice.

I lightly nipped me on my collar bone, and I jumped out of shock and pleasure.

His arms trailed down my arms, going so softly it almost felt like he was tickling me.

His eyes grew even wider and I saw him smirk as his eyes zeroed in on my chest.

"I definitely love these. They're two of my best friends." Brian said, taking my breasts into his hands gently.

They are so much more sensitive now and he knows that.

His finger swiped over my little peak and I arched closer to his touch.

I could feel my breath coming faster and all I wanted was to have Brian's body pressed tight against mine.

But he wouldn't.

The only thing I could feel of him were his hands as he trailed them slowly down my body.

Brian's hands left my breasts and trailed down my stomach, laying his hands on each side of my stomach.

He laid his head against my stomach, and I could see him close his eyes, a soft smile on his face.

"I fucking love your baby bump. Just knowing that my babies are growing in there." Brian said, looking up at me, his eyes wide and shining.

I cradled his face in between my hands, smiling at him over my bump.

He turned his head into my palm and pressed a kiss there.

The fire ignited in the pit of my stomach and I saw a smirk spread across Brian's lips.

Damn.

I wish he couldn't read me so well at times.

His eyes trailed down my stomach, even lower.

"And to my third best friend." He murmured.

His head dipped down lower and I could now longer see him.

I felt his warm breath pass over my open jeans and I gasped in anticipation.

His fingers trailed along the opening of my jeans, pulling them open further.

I felt his tongue against my skin and I squealed, jumping in shock.

Brian chuckled and brought his head back up so that he was looking in my eyes.

There was so much love in them and I felt the tears starting to burn my eyes again.

"I love you, Cynthia. I don't care if you're skinny or if you're fat. I love you. And I happen to think you look fucking sexy pregnant." Brian murmured.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I wrapped my legs tight around Brian's waist, not wanting him to be able to pull away from me.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close so I could press my lips against his.

I couldn't stop the frantic way my lips moved against his and how whatever piece of clothing my hands touched, pulled roughly against them until I felt his bare skin against mine.

"And I fucking love the mood swings." Brian grinned.

I laughed as he brought his lips down to mine and gave me a kiss that rocked my fucking world.

I could hear my name falling from Brian's lips and it willed me with love that I never got tired of feeling.

From that moment, I showed Brian just how much I love him, and he definitely showed me how much he loves me.

It was an amazing night to say the least.