Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-23-

It had been such a long day.

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

We were running behind and got to the venue late.

Then the venue hadn't set up what they were supposed to and the roadies and set up team had to try and get everything together in an hour and a half which if fucking insane.

The merch trailer took a wrong exit and went to a completely different venue.

They didn't end up getting here until right before the guys were about to go on stage.

Me and Val rushed to fix up the tables before the guys played so we could watch them.

Someone lost Brian's guitar and he went absolutely ape shit.

All in all, it was a pretty disastrous day.

The guys played a great show though.

All of the stress had taken it's toll on me though, and my back was aching and my ankles were swollen.

All I wanted to do now was go to the bus, and cuddle up to Brian.

He always made me feel better.

I just wish things between us weren't so stressed right now.

Brian has been slowly pulling away from me, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt my heart to see it.

I don't know if it's the stress of knowing the babies are coming soon, or if it was something that I did.

I just don't know.

I tried talking to the girls about it.

They told me the stress of the pregnancy was making me a little paranoid.

That Brian still loves me with all of his heart.

And that his eyes still shine every time he looks at me.

I guess that's a good thing.

I looked around at the crew as we started putting all the stuff back in the trailers.

"Has anyone seen Brian?" I asked around.

I really felt like I needed a hug.

And Brian gives the best hugs.

"I saw him walking towards the bus." Matt said.

"Yeah. Said something about not feeling good." Zacky said as he walked past me.

"Thanks guys. Are we almost done here?" I asked, leaning against a wall to take some of the pressure off my sore back.

"Yeah babe. We're just finishing now." Val said.

I sighed in relief.

I can't wait until I get back to the bus.

I watched as everyone finished up cleaning up the stage.

Matt brought me a chair and sat me in front of the merch table so that I could fold all the shirts and sweaters and put them back in the boxes.

That took another hour and then we were finally on our way to the bus.

It took us a lot longer than I thought that it would.

There was so many people waiting outside the venue.

The second we opened the door, there was an uproar and people were fighting to get over the barriers so that they could get closer to Matt, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky.

I stopped in the door way when I saw how many people were outside.

My arms encircled my stomach, thinking of all the things that could happen if I went out there and someone hit me on accident.

Matt's arm wrapped around my waist and held me close to his side.

Jimmy went on my other side, his arm going around my shoulders.

Zacky took position in front of me and Johnny in back of us.

The girls all huddled together in front of the guys and we started to slowly make our way out.

"I want Brian." I whispered, my eyes wide with worry.

"I know honey. We're gonna go and get him now." Matt murmured, his arm tightening around me.

We made our way to the bus, making sure to say hi to the fans but not letting them get too close to me.

They wouldn't take any chances of letting me get hurt.

And that filled me with a satisfaction and sense of love that warmed my soul.

It was freaking cold out here and when the rush of warm air from the bus shot over me, I shivered and smiled at the same time.

Zacky helped push me up the three steps and when I was finally balanced, I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks.

Sitting there on the couch, lips pressed tightly against each other, hands curled in each others hair, and fingers clenched and pulling on shirts.

There were Brian and Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!!! :)