Status: (: Complete :)

A Little Piece of Heaven

-36-

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I groaned, trying to breathe as the contractions hit me.

"Shit, Cynthia. What do you want us to do?" Zacky asked quickly, rummaging around, reaching for things and putting them back down, and then reaching for them again.

"Fuck." I groaned, another contraction hitting me hard.

"We have to get to the hospital." Jimmy exclaimed, jumping up as well.

"No, no, no, no. It's too soon to go." I said quickly.

"How long are the pains supposed to last?" Zacky said.

"It's, between five minutes. Contractions a minute long." I groaned.

"How long has it been?" Jimmy said.

"I don't really know. Will one of you start timing them for me?" I said.

Jimmy quickly nodded and looked down at his watch, letting me know that he was ready when I was.

"God. Where's Brian? I want Brian." I said.

Zacky and Jimmy looked at each other.

"Zack, you call him while I time this shit." Jimmy said frantically.

Another contraction hit me and I reached out for Jimmy's hand, squeezing tightly.

His eyes went from his watch to my face as my breathing accelerated.

My breathing started to slow and I felt the pain start to die down a bit and become more bearable.

"His fucking cell phone is off. Went straight to voice mail. Matt's too." Zacky growled.

I felt the tears start to form in my eyes.

"He can't miss this. You guys I can't do this without him." I cried frantically.

"And you're not going to. But I need you to calm down, okay babe? I need you to breathe and try to relax as best as you can." Jimmy said soothingly.

I nodded, breathing deeply, in through my nose and out of my mouth.

Jimmy looked over to Zacky and gave my hand a squeeze.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Her contractions are starting to get closer and closer together. We can't have the babies born in the bus. I need you to help me get her to the front of the cab and keep calling Matt, Brian and Johnny until one of them answer." Jimmy said.

I looked over at him, surprised that he was being so calm.

He could see the look on my face and he smiled widely.

He stood up and wrapped one arm around my back, letting me clutch his other hand and helped me up.

"You need to stay calm. If I was freaking out. So would you." Jimmy chuckled.

I chuckled until another contraction hit me and I doubled over in pain.

"Cynthia?" Zacky asked frantically.

"I'm fine. Just hurts. Really bad." I groaned, happy when Zacky came over to help as well.

They both sat me on the couch, putting pillows behind my back so I would be comfortable.

At least as comfortable as someone going into labor can be.

Zacky sat next to me and Jimmy knelt down in front of me.

"Okay Cynthia. I'm gonna go up front and get us to the hospital. But Zacky is gonna stay right here with you and he's gonna keep trying to get a hold of Brian. He's not gonna miss it. I promise." Jimmy said gently, squeezing my knee.

I took a deep breath and nodded, clutching Zacky's hand as another contraction hit.

"Jimmy, hurry. The babies are coming." I cried.

He nodded quickly, pressing a kiss to my forehead before sprinting up to the front of the bus and started to drive.

"Zacky, I'm scared." I said softly.

"Shhh. Just breathe baby, breathe for me. Relax that pounding heart of yours. Jimmy's getting us to the hospital and Brian's gonna be there, and then we're gonna meet those two beautiful babies everyone's so anxious to meet." Zacky said with a smile.

I grinned, just thinking of being able to hold my babies for the first time.

But having Brian there, that would just be icing on the cake.

"You promise he's gonna be there, right?" I asked anxiously.

"I promise you." Zacky said, softly but firmly.

I nodded, focusing on my breaths again and soothingly rubbing my hand over my stomach.

"Hold on babies. Just wait for your daddy." I said softly.

I heard the dial tone on Zacky's phone and then Brian's voice over the phone.

"Brian!" I yelled.

I heard Brian's frantic voice but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Cynthia, breathe, remember baby girl. Breathe." Jimmy said from the front of the bus.

I nodded, trying to breathe normally.

"Brian, Brian please I need you hear." I said in Zacky's direction, not sure if Brian would be able to hear me or not.

Zacky handed me the phone and I clutched it tightly.

"Brian!" I cried.

"Baby! I need you to calm down okay." Brian said soothingly.

Just hearing his voice brought the tears to my eyes.

"Brian. Please I need you hear." I cried, not able to control my sobs.

"I know baby. I know. I'm on my way right now. I promise you I'm not gonna miss a thing." Brian said, and I could tell by his voice that he was serious.

I nodded, just happy to hear his voice.

"Alright baby, talk me through what's going on? Are the babies kicking away, ready to come out?" Brian asked.

I couldn't help but laugh as more tears ran down my face.

"Yeah. They're so ready to come out." I laughed.

"How are the contractions? Five minutes apart?" He asked me.

I smiled.

Brian had read every baby book there was.

He wanted to make sure he knew what was supposed to be expected.

"Yeah. Almost five minutes apart. Jimmy's taking us to the hospital right now. You're gonna be there right?" I asked him frantically.

"I promise you baby. I'm gonna be there. Zacky and Jimmy are taking good care of you right?" Brian asked.

"The best." I said.

I felt another sharp pain to my stomach and I gasped as I felt something run down my leg.

I looked down and saw blood running down my leg.

"Oh my God." I cried.

"What's wrong baby?" Brian asked frantically, the sound of my voice setting him off.

"Brian, I'm bleeding!" I cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
++ Let me know what you think! And thank you for reading! ++