Status: I'm still working on it!! XD

Only Wish You Knew. Only Wish I Could Tell You

Pictures

Image

(A/N: Okay! Read this first or else you're gonna be confused. I am getting tired of calling the main female OC Demi. So, I'll start calling her Serena or Ser. That doesn't apply to just me but also the other characters, like Logan, Nolan, and the others. K?)

"You want to stay over?" I asked Logan as we lounged in the living room while watching The Young Victoria on Blu-Ray. The others left about an hour ago.

"Will Nolan mind?" He asked me quietly.

"He won't." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and I snuggled closer to him and placed my right hand on top of his chest. I felt his heartbeat underneath my fingertips and it was like a hummingbird fluttering its wings.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Nolan said and plopped down beside me. I rolled my eyes as he eyed me and Logan.

"Do you mind? We're cuddling up here. If you want to watch the movie with us, you have to stay on the floor." I said to my brother. Logan put a finger to my lips and I looked up at him.

"He just got home. Cut him some slack." Logan whispered and pecked my lips.

"I can see you two." Nolan said distastefully and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. We'll get a room." I said and dragged Logan up to my room and slammed the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He smirked and I felt that warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"So, what do we do now?" He whispered.

"I don't know. Kiss. Make out." I suggested and pressed my lips to his. He groaned and guided us to my bed, all the while not breaking the kiss. We plopped down on my bed and started eating each others faces off. The hot, steamy make-out session turned hotter, if that's even possible. Logan traced the outline of my waist and glided his hand under my shirt. Then, he ripped my shirt off. All I heard was the tearing of fabric and felt the cold air kiss my body.

"Logan.. you ripped my shirt off." I said in awe as I toyed with the collar of his shirt.

"Sorry about that." He whispered and looked into my eyes.

"Don't apologize. I was totally turned on." I said and resumed kissing him.

***

Nothing happened.

The following morning, I woke up next to a naked Logan.

"Babe." I whispered and traced the outline of his nose.

"Hmm?" He asked groggily.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." He answered; still half-asleep.

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute." I whispered and got out of bed and got dressed in my regular home clothes composed of a tank top, jean shorts and fuzzy bunny slippers. I walked back in my bedroom and saw Logan pulling his boxers on. Oh holy shizznits... My jaw dropped and I blinked twice. I mean, I gave him a blowjob and all.. but, I didn't actually see his 'friend' clearly when I did that. He smiled and pulled the rest of his clothes on. Then, we bound down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said chirpily and kissed my parents' and Nolan's cheek.

"Why do you smell heavily of sex?" Nolan asked and quirked his eyebrow.

"WHAT!?" I asked him and sent him daggers.

"Just joking." He said and gave Logan a high five.

"Take a seat you guys." Nolan said and Logan and I took our respective seats across each other.

"Hey, I bought you a gift." Nolan said and handed me a box for a Sony SLR camera. I took the camera from the box with a grin on my face.

"Wow! Thanks, Nolan!" I said happily and took the first picture. Which was of Logan drinking orange juice.

Image

"No prob. And, I have something for you, too, Logan. I'll give it to you later." Nolan said and I smiled as I took snapshots of everybody, mostly Logan.

***

6 PM came and I was still busy taking pictures of random things. So far, this is my most favorite snapshot of all: (A/N: I took this photo using my Nikon coolpix.And, I know that it sucks.. XD)

Image

"Are you still taking pictures of random things?" Logan asked with a huge grin on his face. I smiled and pecked his lips before I nodded.

"It's fun. Photography is one of my hobbies, you know." I stated as I snapped another shot of the sky.

"I know that." Logan said as he plopped down on my bed and put his hands behind his head.

"You want to help with with editing these photos?" I asked.

"Of course. I thought you'd never ask." He said and went to my desktop. I sat on his lap and connected the camera to the PC. Logan and I looked at the photos and laughed at the perfectly timed photos I captured. Just like when Nolan sneezed. He looked downright hilarious.

"I like this picture." Logan said and pointed to the semi sunset kind of pic.

"I can put a big mac in there." I said and grinned at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"A big mac? floating in the sky?" He asked. I grinned and nodded.

"Yeah. Kind of like an alien invasion." I said and nuzzled his neck affectionately.

"Well, that'd be cool to see." He stated and I started editing. After 15 minutes or so, I finished editing the picture. (A/N: Again, I took and then edited this pic. So, it sucks)

Image

"Well, that's actually funny." He said and chuckled as he kissed my neck over and over.

"This is funnier." I said and draped my left arm around Logan's shoulder as I opened my Facebook account. I went to my fan page called 'Gapan' (A/N: Gapan is really my fan page) and searched for a pic and laughed when I saw it.

Image
(A/N: I know that I seem so mean because I edited this pic.. but.. Joshua actually knows about this and he even approved of it.. Oh, and the thing on this shirt actually read Bad Boy.. Baboy means pig in Filipino. And, the caption 'hindi ba goat?' means 'isn't it [the caption] supposed to be goat?')

Image

"Who's that?!" Logan asked through laughs.

"That's Gapan." I said and laughed along with him.

"His name's really Gapan?" He asked.

"Nope. His name's Joshua. He's Alex's classmate." I answered. (A/N: He's my classmate)

"Wow.. And, you edited this picture?" Logan asked.

"Yep. Alex asked me to do it." I said proudly and Logan wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

"Oh, I love you so much. You make me so happy in so many ways." Logan said and I giggled as I brushed my lips against his.

"I love you, too. You took the words right out of my mouth." I answered and smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooo sorry for not updating for soooo long. I was busy with college entrance exams and all that shizzam. And, Karl (a best friend of mine) has my USB... So, i haven't been able to type chapters using my laptop. I'm using my desktop right now. It's a good thing that my parents transferred the computer up to my room. I don't know when the next update will be, but I think I can manage another update since it's Christmas break and all. So... yeah... I am so sorry for not updating.

I ♥ You guys..

--Jen_Lerman