‹ Prequel: Lyrissa's Sparkles

Lyrissa's Sparkles II

Chapter Twenty

Logan and Lyrissa were both in the kitchen, giving Ophelia a bath in the sink. Of course, Stephen was videotaping everything, and had been since the day after her birth, but neither parent really took notice. The only thing in their line of sight was Ophelia Lorraine, their little miracle.

“Aren’t they scared she’s gonna drown?” Allie questioned as she watched them curiously. “Considering the fact Wolverine is holding her above the water, and Lyrissa’s being extremely careful with that rag, not really.” Stephen answered. “Actually, they are terrified about that. That’s why they’re being so careful with her.” Jean smiled. “And do you think they know that they have an audience for this?” Kiera asked with a giggle.

“Yeah, we do.” Logan growled, though it was mostly brought on by his concentration on keeping Ophelia out of the water, and not letting any soap get into her eyes. “But do you care?” Allie smirked. “Not really, as long as nothing happens to her.” Lyrissa nodded, draining the water and letting Logan wrap the baby in a little pink towel before teleporting her family up to Ophelia’s room.

“I think she has more clothes than anyone in the mansion, combined.” She giggled while dressing her in a yellow dress, with blue lace trim. “I wanna know why she’s got so many hats; she won’t wear any of ‘em.” He scoffed.

“Because they’re cute, Logan!” she laughed, admiring how her daughter’s dress reminded her of his uniform. He wrapped his arms around her from behind as she watched Ophelia fall asleep in her arms and couldn’t help but to smile. Their little creation was just too perfect.

“I love you,” Lyrissa muttered to the both of them, smiling more when Logan tightened his grip to hold her closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's very short, and mostly just filler.