Still in Love With You

Hello, beautiful.

A week from then, we were front row center. My mom had allowed me to go with my sister, since both my parents were busy. My sister squealed with delight when Nick [her obvious favorite] came out and waved at the crowd. He was soon followed by Joe, and lastly, Kevin.

Shivers ran down my spine when I saw him, and at the time, I didn't know why. I stood when Joe told the crowd to, and bobbed my head to the drumbeats. My sister yelled every word, and I joined in to the words I knew. I felt a grin form on my lips, and as Kevin's soft voice was projected from the speakers, I jerked my head in his direction.

After they finished playing, a person from the radio station whisked us from the seats and backstage to the meet and greet we had won. My sister smiled as they appeared behind the table, but we weren't in time to be first. Instead, we had to settle with last. My sister said it would totally be worth it, as she stood on her toes to see them. Her eyes were filled with happiness, and I was afraid the CD in her hands would break because she was squeezing it too hard. I pried it from her fingers, as she jumped around humming Mandy. I felt a pair of arms push us forward, we were next. I lost my voice, seeing Kevin's smile as I pressed my VIP pass into his hands for him to sign.

"What's your name?" he asked. My lips parted, but no sound came out. He grinned. The security guard told us to hurry, and that there wasn't much time left. Kevin's smile faltered, but a sound finally came out of my mouth.

"Audrey – my name's Audrey," I said. The silver sharpie quickly wrote out the 6 letters, and he passed the laminate to Nick, who was next in line. I held back a sigh as I started to walk past Kevin. My sister was still talking to Nick. I heard Kevin laugh quietly, but the security guard pushed my sister away from Nick. I bit my lip, feeling my legs pull me forward. He smiled as his sharpie ran across the laminate, and then it was passed to Joe, who did the same as his brothers. I stole one last glance at Kevin, before making my way towards the door with my sister.

"I don't wanna go," my sister said as we reached the hall. Two boys quickly darted out after us, one yelling at the top of his lungs and the other jumping over obstacles.

"That's Joe and Nick," she said, staring at the two with wide eyes. They passed a corner, and were out of sight.

"Ignore them, they had 3 Red Bulls each before the show," I heard a voice say from behind us. We both turned around. Kevin Jonas stood in front of us. A grin was plastered over his face. He stuck out his hand, shaking both of ours.

"I apologize for Big Rob back there, he has an issue with girls hanging out with us," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Kevin." My sister stood stiff, her eyes wide. I felt my insides shaking.

"We have to go soon." Why did I say that? My phone buzzed in my pocket, and the moment I pulled it out, I knew It was my mom. She told me it was time for us to come home, and to expect her outside in 10 minutes. I relayed the message to Madison. Kevin offered to walk us to the car.

"Just let me get my glasses," he said, going inside the meet and greet room and returning with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" my sister asked. He grinned.

"People might recognize me," he said, leading us toward the exit. My sister leaned up and whispered something about Kevin Jonas being with us. He held the door open for us, and sure enough, our mom was outside. Madison said goodbye to Kevin, then skipped to the car. I started to follow, but then turned to say bye to Kevin.

"Bye, Kevin, I'll see you at your next show in Illinois," I said, smiling.

"Bye, Audrey." He smiled back, and I turned and headed to the car.

I love Kevin Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two. I'm working on part 3 right now. :]