Still in Love With You

6 ft under the stars.

A few months later, we were in line for the Aly & AJ / Jonas Brothers tour. It had been a good 6 hours since we'd arrived at 4 am when the vans and buses arrived. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Kevin appeared in the doorway, and most of the line began to ambush him. I tried to force my legs to walk, but they refused to budge. My sister soon left my side to ask Kevin to sign her homemade tee shirt. A few minutes after she'd joined the mob, he'd signed it. He grinned at her and exchanged a few words, before glancing around and landing his eyes on me. He smiled again and raised his hand to wave. My paralyzed arm couldn't return the favor, and I remained frozen in place. My heart continued beating faster and faster, before I finally raised my own arm and waved. He laughed and returned to signing autographs.

My sister finally joined my side again, when Kevin had disappeared inside the bus again. Time fell past us, and we eventually were let inside. We managed 3rd row, center right, near Kevin. Girls pressed against me on all sides, screaming when the lights went down. They ran out, singing Year 3000. My eyes fell on Kevin; I just couldn't take it. I grabbed my sister's arm and forced my way through the crowd to front row, right in front of him. Madison ignored it, she was too into the concert to care. He grinned at me, well I wish it was me. I never let my eyes stray from him. I bet he thought I was some crazed fan, who didn't anything but his children.

The show ended sooner than it should've. The Jonas Brothers waved goodbye to the crowd, and retreated backstage.

"Do you want to stay for Aly and AJ?" I asked Madison. She shook her head.

"I like them and all, but I really only came for the JoBros." I smiled, taking her hand and leading her out of the crowd. "Where are we going?" I shrugged. "Can we meet them?" I laughed.

"Probably not." I pulled out my sidekick and texted my friend, asking where she was and when she could pick us up.

"Audrey – " I felt sudden tapping on my arm.

"Hold on, Madison," I said vaguely, continuing texting.

"Audrey! They're going to leave." She grabbed my arm and dragged me forward. Not expecting this, I tripped and fell flat on the ground. My arm skidded across the pavement, a stream of blood following.

"Madison!" I yelled, clutching my now- brutally cut elbow in pain as my sidekick went flying through the air. I ran my hand through my blonde hair, finally looking up to see why Madison had caused this. I felt my face turn bright red.

"Your sidekick's okay, it just has a small scratch on it," Kevin Jonas told me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. I was still in shock, nearly dropping my phone when he handed it to me. "Let me see your arm." Before I could stop him, he had taken my arm in his calloused hands. I felt an electric surge where his fingers traced the wound.

"It's not that bad," I whispered, wincing as his finger pressed on the most excruciating cut.

"No, you're pretty scuffed up," he murmured, meeting my eyes. I gently tugged my arm out of his hand.

"I'll be fine," I assured him.

"Can we get a picture with you?" Madison's voice came out of nowhere. Kevin laughed and glanced at me for approval. I sighed and nodded, taking out the digital camera. Kevin kneeled next to my sister and placed his arm around her shoulder. They both grinned and I snapped the picture. I began tucking the camera into my purse, but Kevin startled me.

"Don't you want a picture?"

"No…well…yes…well, I don't…" I stumbled over my words, but my sister grabbed the camera before I could finish. She gently nudged me so I was up against Kevin's side. I felt every organ inside of me shivering at his touch. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer against him. I took a deep shuddering breath before managing a smile. After the picture was taken and Kevin let go of me, the feelings disappeared. I heard a buzzing sound and grabbed my sidekick, but it wasn't mine. Kevin reached into his back pocket and pulled out his. He read the screen and glanced around.

"It was Garbo, we're about to leave," he said slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I currently am in like with All Time Low. Expect an Alex one shot soon. 9 readers? 2 comments? Well, it's more than I expected.