Still in Love With You

you're one in a million.

I felt Kevin's hand on my shoulder; I felt tingles at his touch. I turned away from Joe and followed Kevin.

"Do you like Joe?" he asked before I could open my mouth to speak. His eyes kept an intent stare with mine.

"No," I said. I wanted to tell him that it was he who I liked. I wanted to tell him that ever since the day I saw him, I had a fan girl crush on him. I couldn't tell him, he'd think that I was, after all, a fan girl. But I wasn't, I saw him as more than just a cute musician. He gave me a knowing look, as if he thought I liked Joe.

"It's okay if you do. You're just another girl, so it's all good. I mean half the world is openly in love with him – " he started saying, but I cut him off.

"If you really honestly want to know, it's not him I like," I began. "I like you. The day I saw you on the Disney Channel two years ago, I was attracted to you. I don't give a shit if all you think I am is a stupid fan girl. I see you as more than just a hot guitarist in a Top 40 band. I like you more than any fan ever could. No, scratch that. I love you, Kevin Jonas." I turned on my heel, leaving him standing there open mouthed.

I avoided Kevin for the rest of the night. I felt guilty for leaving him. But I was still angry with him, for saying I was just another girl.

Time passed by slowly during Miley's performance. I eventually gave up halfway during I Miss You, dragging Maddy out of the room. We were followed at the heels by the three Jonases, who offered to call a cab since I couldn't drive yet. Maddy shook her head, insisting no, that our mother would pick us up. She called our mom, who was there in a matter of minutes. Maddy said goodbye to the Jonas Brothers, but I was silent, not making eye contact with anyone. When they left, Kevin held back, attempting to meet my eyes. Maddy kept on chattering, until our mom called us to the car. As I turned to leave, Kevin grabbed my arm.

His lips were against mine.
His hands grabbed my face.
His body pushed against mine.

But as soon as it happened, he pulled away. He looked at me intently for a minute, before turning and leaving. I gaped at his back, now disappearing behind the door. After regaining my composure, I ran to the car and threw my body into the seat.

--

The next morning, I was awoken by my sister. She shoved a glossy magazine under my nose the minute my eyes blinked open.

"Look at this!" she yelped, shuffling through the pages. She finally settled on one. She pushed it in front of my eyes, and once my vision sharpened I was able to see what it was. It was a small picture in the corner of a page. Maybe 3 inches square with a caption in tiny white letters.

It was Kevin and I last night, his hands against my cheeks. He was bending over and I was on my toes, our bodies folding into each others. My hands were on his waist. The caption read:

Kevin and mystery girl?
Kevin was spotted at a recent Illinois date on the Best Of Both Worlds tour with a mystery girl. She is reported to be a 15 year old Audrey Daniels. When we asked Jonas about this he had no comments. Are the two together? There remains many unanswered questions about the two.

I let out a gasp.

"H-how? Why? What?" I kept repeating, over and over.

"I gave Kevin your number last night, I think he might explain some things," was all Madison said. She turned and left me, laying confused in my bed. I finally grabbed my sidekick from the bedside table. 2 missed calls. One from my friend Katy, another from a number I didn't recognize. I stared at it for a few minutes, before pressing the call button. I held the phone attentively to my ear. Ring. Ring. Ring. Halfway through the 5th ring, a groggy voice greeted my ears.

"Hello?" I felt my heart stop. It was Kevin. I knew that voice from anywhere. I squeaked, dropping the phone. The screen went black. Shit. I immediately picked it up and tried turning it on. It worked. Thank God. The second I got the home screen, my sister burst in again.

"Here's another!" She thrust People into my arms, and flipped to page 32. This picture took up a good half of the page.

It was right before he kissed me. He was leaning over, looking into my eyes. I was staring back up, daring him to make a move. His hand was resting on my upper arm, mine trying to yank it away from me. A smaller picture was in the corner, of Kevin and I kissing. His hands were brushing against my face, his head was tilted at an angle so we didn't bump noses. There wasn't just a caption, there was a whole story on us.

Kevin's best kept secret.
Kevin Jonas and 15 year old love interest, Audrey Daniels, were spotted kissing outside a venue in Illinois. They were dropping by for their co-headlining sell-out Best Of Both Worlds tour featuring Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana. There are no inside comments on the two's relationship. We talked to Kevin's younger brother, Joe, earlier, and he said he knew Daniels but quickly changed the topic to the upcoming When You Look Me in the Eyes tour. Daniels, who is from Illinois, is reportedly seeing Jonas. Although this hasn't been confirmed, we wish the best to the happy couple.

I felt a storm of anger and rage bubbling in my stomach. Not only towards the tabloids, but to Kevin as well, for getting me stuck in this mess.

But unfortunately, I was still attracted to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is going to sadly come to an ending soon. I might extend it to a full on story instead of a short story, since I've grown attached to it. I don't really like this chapter, I just had to finish a filler so I could send it to my friend.