Still in Love With You

Outside I lay tongue tied.

Here I was. In the lobby of the Marriott with only a scrap of paper with the room number 1426 scrawled on it. My mom had gone up to put our stuff in our room, and told me to go up to the Jonas' room. But, I was too scared. What if it wasn't his, what if he was laughing at me right now? I ran a hand through my blonde hair exasperatingly. All of a sudden, a shrill scream was heard, followed by a chorus of others. A few people looked up at the sudden noise, as a heard of preteens pushed past everyone to get to the front of the hotel. Two teenage boys with what appeared to be their mother stood at the entrance, all wearing sunglasses. I ignored it for a minute, before turning my head at the sound of "Joe! Sign this!" and a small girl at the back of the crowd squealing for "Nick". I suddenly got up, looking around for the third brother. He was nowhere in sight, so I pushed through the back of the crowd towards Denise. I ripped my white Wayfarers off of my face as I reached her.

"Where's Kevin?" She sighed.

"I can't tell you that." She obviously thought I was some fan, which I wasn't –

Shouts of "Kevin" suddenly filled the air, and I turned and followed the crowd's eyes. There, behind Denise, stood Kevin. His eyes lit up when he saw me. He smiled, walking over to the part of the crowd I was in. He signed the sheet of paper I had, writing a note on it. Then he wrapped his arms around me, whispering something in my ear.

"Go up, now." He gave me a gentle push on my back as I turned. I turned my head, seeing his smile. I returned it, pushing out of the crowd and up the stairs. When I reached his room, I knocked because I didn't have the card. It creaked open, revealing the middle brother. Joe smiled at me.

"I think you have the wrong room," he said gently, starting to close the door. I rolled my eyes.

"I think you have the wrong fan." I laughed lightly. "I'm Audrey." I stuck out my hand. He just stared at it.

"Do I…know you or something?" he asked. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned my head and Kevin's curls met my eyes.

"Yeah, you do," Kevin said. Joe opened the door all the way, and allowed us in the 4 room suite. Kevin sat me down on the couch in the entrance, and took the spot next to mine. "Joe, this is Audrey."

"Nice to meet you. Sorry about earlier." He shook my hand and left the room, winking at Kevin, who rolled his eyes.

"So." I finally looked up at Kevin, and my breathing stopped. He met my eyes, and his hands were around my waist. He leaned forward and kissed me lightly. He pulled away, seeing if it was alright with me. This time, I lifted my hands to his cheeks, and pulled his face towards mine. I closed the space between us. His hand took mine, the other running through my hair.

The door opened, and we pulled apart quickly. We looked to see who it was; Nick. He gave us a weird look, and then walked out.

"Let's go for a walk," I heard Kevin say. He took my hand and pulled me out of the door, grabbing some sunglasses on the way. He murmured something in my ear about putting my own on. I slid mine over my eyes, letting Kevin lead the way. He was dressed like he normally would be, and when I looked down at my own clothes I felt my cheeks go red. I was wearing dark blue straight leg jeans, a long pink and gray striped tank top, and a too big hoodie from Victoria's Secret Pink covering that. On my feet were a pair of pink pumps with gray bows to give add a few inches to my normally 5'0 figure, and around my neck a gray scarf. I was an embarrassment to him. He seemed to not care, though, and lead me to the elevator. When we got to the lobby we tried to avoid the fans and were successful. When we were outside, he had me against the wall. His lips were glued to mine, and he seemed to forget about possible pictures being taken. He pulled away, grinning, and led me down the sidewalk. He ignored the paparazzi following us as we entered a Starbucks. We got a seat in the corner, holding hands under the table. We didn't need coffee; we had each other.

We talked. For 4 hours straight, until closing time. I knew almost everything there was to know about him, and vise versa.

---

After an Italian dinner and dodging countless paparazzo, we slowly made our way back to the hotel. He walked me to my room, which was two floors above his. He hugged me once we reached the door.

"Goodnight." He leaned down and kissed me, setting his hands on my hips. He pulled away, and smiled before walking away. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
(:!