Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

I'll never rest until you know how I feel

"Don’t worry lil sis I'll teach you everything I know."

"But what if making him jealous just hurts him?"

"He'll probably earthier get back at you or worse he'll move."

I frowned "I wouldn’t want him to move."

"Exactly! Do you want me to help you?

"Fine!"

"Yay!"

She helped me learn how to be a semi expert flirt over the weekend. On Monday was the start of Tim and Alex's first day at our school. Kendall and I got ready then went outside. They waited at the end of their driveway and Kendall and I waited at ours. They waved and we waved back. Tim smiled at me and I blushed and smiled back.

"Oh, Lord they both look good in those skinny jeans!" Kendall said to me. I busted out laughing and the twins look and us. Then the bus came and we all got on and everyone stared at them. I sat down near my friends and Kendall sat by hers. Next thing I knew Tim sat next to me.

"Hey, Molly." they said.

"Hey Tim and Alex." I said and smiled Tim. "Hey guys this is Tim and Alex. They just moved right across the road from me."

"They look alike. Are you guy’s twins?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah were twins." Tim said. Nicole's eyes grew wide.

“Tim this is my best friend Nicole. And Nicole they’re from London."

"Where's London?" She asked. I smacked myself in the forehead.

"London is in England." Tim said.

"Oh!"

Me, Tim, Nicole and my other friend sitting with us laughed. All the girls were surrounding Alex.

We got to school and I showed Tim the guidance office was, so he could get his schedule. He and Alex were in most of my classes. He sat next to me in all of them except science because Beth, the most popular sophowhore, yes I just called her that but most people do, made him sit next to her so I sat at the table next to theirs with Alex. I was actually a little jealous. We were making something and Alex added too much of one of the ingredients to it and it exploded all over my shirt.

Beth laughed and said "Molly is such a loser."

"No she’s not." Tim told her.

"Uh, yeah she is. Just look at her." Beth argued. "She’s such an ugly emo loser." She made a disgusted face.

"I know what she looks like and she's better looking than you." Tim said I blushed when he said that. Beth turned away and started talking about her hair and left Tim to do all the work.

"He's been talking and thinking about you all weekend." Alex whispered to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think he's crazy about you and I think you’re crazy about him too."

"Maybe." I told him and I blushed.

"I knew it." he told me. "But he's still crazy bout Vanessa."

"Oh." I said and frowned

"But I'll knock some sense into him."
I laughed.

"Oh, students I forgot to mention we have to new students." Mrs. Shin said "Will you guys stand up." The twins stood "This is Timothy and Alexander Halliday."

"Hey everyone" They said.

"I go by Tim by the way and he goes by Alex." Tim told Mrs. Shins

The bell rang and I walked with Alex to my next class because Tim was being dragged by Beth.

"Thank gosh Beth isn’t in our next
class." I thought out loud.

Alex laughed "I know."

We got to our last class and a minute before the bell rang Tim walked in and he didn’t sit next to me or Alex.

"What's up with him?" I asked.

"I don’t know but is that lipstick on his cheek?" Alex asked

"I think it is." I frowned, "And it's pink."

"I guess Beth got to him."

When the final bell rang I walked to the bus with Alex. Alex sat in the seat across from me to see if Tim sat by me, he didn’t so Alex sat with me.

"Hey Tim!" Nicole said.

"Nicole, this is Alex."

"Well, they look the same!"

"Alex has a lighter hair color."

"Oh."
We laughed.

"Where's Tim then?"

"He's sitting back there."

"Can I listen to your IPod with you?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, sure. Here" I gave him the other headphone and That’s What She Said by The Friday Night Boys was on.

"I'll ask what’s wrong with Tim when we get off." Alex told me

"Okay." I said.
Then we got off the bus. I waited for Kendall. Then Tim got off.

"Hey Tim." I said and he kept walking.
Kendall got off the bus and we walked up to the door and our mom met us there.

"Molly can you bring something over to theHalliday's later?" My mom asked

"Sure." I said to her.
We walked in and I went up to my room and Kendall followed me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Is is about Tim?"

"Yeah. Beth got to him."

"Beth, The Sophwhore? She didn’t, did she?"

"Yeah she did."

"Molly!" my mom called.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmm... what will happen?? :)