Status: hiatus, writers block

British Twins?!?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

Hey Lover you don't have to sleep alone.

Then both Tim and Alex let go of me at the same time. Tim knew Max was always going to be my best friend and Tim knew he would have to grow up and be the better guy. I lunged at Vanessa or Nessa and pulled her hair, which turned out to be fake. Then I punched her, really hard, in her face.
"Ow, my nose!" Vanessa yelled.
Tim grabbed me and wrapped me in a big hug before I could do anymore damage, I didn't want to, I don't like this side of me.
I started to cry a little.
"Let’s get you inside." Tim said. I shook my head yes. We went inside and sat down on the couch and Tim put a blanket on me and he put his arms around me.
"Are you okay?" He asked
"No." I mumbled into his chest.
"I'm sorry that happened."
I looked up at him. "It's not your fault. I don't like that side of me." I said and frowned.
"You know every time I heard she cheated on me I always wanted to do that “he said and he leaned down and kissed me, I just smiled. "I love you so much." He said.
"I love you too. You know no one ever said that to me before, except my family."
"Really? I'm shocked! The prettiest girl I've ever seen has never been told by someone they love her?"
"You know what's even more shocking; you're my first real boyfriend." I said and smiled.
"I'm glad for that."
I laughed.
"Are you still tired?" he asked.
I nodded yes.
"Then lets get you to bed." he smiled a devilish smile.
I slapped him on the arm. "Don't try anything 'cause I will go all crazy psycho bitch on you."
We walked upstairs to my room; I went into the bathroom and changed in to something really cute, RUBBER DUCKY PRINT PAJAMA PANTS!! :) What did you think was I was going to wear? I came out of the bathroom and Tim was lying on my bed, arms behind his head, he had no shirt on. My mouth dropped. His abs, oh lord don't get me started, looked even more sexy than when I saw David Elliott without a shirt.. ;)
"Like what you see?" he asked.
"What kind of question is that? Hell yes I do!"
He laughed "Let’s get you some sleep."
"Aw, now I don't want to sleep. Not with knowing that my boyfriend is lying right next to me and not to mention that you look like a god." I said. I like saying my boyfriend.
"I take that as a compliment." He said and smiled. "Come lay down now."
"I am and you should take that as a compliment." I told him.
I walked over to the other side of my bed and curled up next to him. Then I dozed off. Next thing I knew it was morning and Tim was still lying next to me.
"Morning sleepy head." he said and smiled at me.
"You're still here? Did you stay up all night?" I asked.
"Yes and no. I fell asleep too."
"My mom's going to kill me if she walks in and sees you're here."
"Don't worry."
"I will worry."
"I'll bring Molly up some breakfast."I heard Kendall say.
"Crap! Here comes Kendall! Put your shirt on." I said.
"She knows I'm here, silly. “He said and poked my nose and he put his shirt on.
"Oh."
"Knock, knock." Kendall said and came in. "Here's breakfast."
"Thanks. I'm starving." Tim and I said at the same time and we laughed.
"You two have fun. Oh, and Tim, get out when you done."
We ate and we talked. We laughed and we kissed each other but it was time for him to leave.
"You should go in case my mom comes up."
"Yeah. I should leave. I'll see you tomorrow." he said and kissed me goodbye. Little did I know this could be the last time I would ever kiss or see him again. I got a text from Max and I think the other number was Vanessa, they both read:
"Let it slip out that u were seeing Tim, my rents told urs, My B. Max." and "Told the Halliday's YOU hurt my nose and that you were "with" MY Tim. They said they r movin now. Bye, bitch!" her signature was "Ness&Tim.again.forever"
"Kendall!" I called.
"What?"
"Look at these!"
"They didn't!"
"They did!"
"I hope it's just a joke."
"Same."
"Molly!!" My mother yelled, she sounded angry.
"Coming!" I called back. I went down to see what she wanted, even though I already knew.
"Yes?" I said when I got down there.
"I got a call from Max's parents." she said.
"Okay?"
"They said you were seeing one of twins from across the street. Is it true?"
""Yeah, it is." I said. Hey, it never hurts to tell the truth.
"Well, why didn't you tell me?!" She said, all happy now and gave me a hug.
"I don't know."
"Well, I'm happy for you! Which of the twins is it?"
"Tim."
"The one with the darker hair color?" she asked.
"Yes. Can I go now?"
"Okay, you can go. Take Josh and Kelly for a walk or play in the snow."
"Fine." I went up to my room to change then I went back down stairs.
"Josh, Kelly come on, lets go outside." I called
"Coming!" They called. We went outside and Tim, Alex and their parents were outside too.
Tim saw me and smiled a little, I smiled back.
I leaned down to Josh and Kelly's height. "Do you guys want to go to the park?" I asked.
"Yeah!" they said and knocked me over with a hug.
"I'll race you two there." I said and they ran fast and I jogged.
"Uh, Mrs.? Do you always let your children run away like that?" Mrs. Halliday said to me.
"Josh, Kelly, wait a minute, and come here. Uh, no. They're my brother and sister."
"Coming Molly." Kelly called.
"So, this is the Molly we've heard a lot about." Mr. Halliday said.
"I guess so." I said to him.
"Well, it's nice to put such a pretty face to a pretty name."
"Thank you." I said politely. "Well if you excuse me I promised I'd take my brother and sister to the park."
"I want to go to the park!" Alex said, I laughed.
"It was nice to meet you." Mrs. Halliday said.
"Nice to meet you too." I said and ran off and chased Josh and Kelly and I said "I'm going to get you two."
"She seems like a nice girl and Alex you can go to the park." I heard Mrs. Lambert say as I ran off and I chuckled to myself.
When we got to the park, Nicole was there.
"Hey Nicole." I said and sat on the swing next to her.
"Hey Molly!"
Someone put their hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" The mystery person said.
"Tim?" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it Tim?? Max?? Alex?? Or some random stranger??
Cliffhanger!! sorry for not updating sooner! D:
oh! and the picture I mentioned is an actual picture. They call it "The Picture"