Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Re-Goddamn-Diculous

"Bam thank you so much I love it!"

He shakes his head and looks back at you, "I know you love it, and you've said that about a million times."

I slightly blush and smile, "I know, thats cause I love it so much."

Smiling he turns his head back around and keeps his attention on the road.

I feel Raab grip my hand and I smile at him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. When we pull apart I look back up to the front and see a strange expression on Jenn's face.

Shaking it off I turn my attention to Dunn, Novak, and the chick he had brought with us.

I decide to finally introduce myself to her, "Hey, My name is Melissa but everyone calls me Mel."

She smiles slightly and says, "Stacy."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"So do you live in the house too?"

"No, I just come around when Novak calls me over."

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"No, we're just kind of like," She looks over at him, smiling and kisses his cheek, "We're friends with benefits."

I nod my head and make an 'o' shape with my mouth.

Within minutes we had pulled into the driveway and everyone climbed out, leaving just me and Bam in the car. We climbed out and kind of stood around for a little while.

"Bam, thanks again. Seriously."

"Hell no problem."

I smiled and gave him another hug. We pulled apart after about 5 seconds and began walking up to the house, talking about skateboarding.

"So Mel, what was it like living in North Carolina?"

"Eh, it had its ups and downs. I had quite a few friends and we skated a lot. But the downs was that my parents made me go to a prep school, so yea, I was looked down upon. Fucking Pricks."

Bam and I were laughing when we opened the door and stepped in. Before we even made it to the door Jenn came and cut us off.

"Bam what the fuck!? I thought you loved me."

"Jenn, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about!"

I looked at the both of them and took a side step out of their way, "I think I'm gonna go to," I stopped to think then came up with my answer, "a room."

I turned around when I felt a hand grip my shoulder.

"You're not going any where. You're involved in this, and Raab is too," Jenn spat before calling Raab to the room.

I was about to ask Jenn what this was all about when Bam beat me to the punch.

"Jenn, what the hell are you going on about?"

As soon as Raab entered the room Jenn went and grabbed his arm, making it to where they were standing right in front of us.

"How could the two of you do this to us?" Jenn asked, still gripping Raab's arm.

This time I spoke before Bam could, "Jenn, what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about you little slut! I know you're fucking my man, making him cheat on me, whilst your cheating on Raab."

I swear my jaw dropped to the floor.

"Jenn your acting re-goddamn-diculus. Cut this jealous girlfriend shit out." Bam said, growing angry.

"Bam, I know you're cheating on me with this whore; just admit it, you're caught!" Jenn exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air like Don Vito when he is having one of his tantrums.

Raab turned to look at me, "Is this true Mel?"

"No Raab, it's not. I have no clue what the fuck Jenn is talking about." I close my eyes, then open them, "Bam, Jenn, I'm going to leave the two of you alone. Jenn, you obviously have some trust issues you need to work out. Raab, you wanna go talk?"

"Yeah, lets go."

I led Raab upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door after her, leaning against it while he sat on the bed.

"So Mel, you're not cheating on me?"

I moved away from the door and went and sat down next to him.

"Raab, I'd never cheat on someone. I know what it feels like and I don't think I could put that kind of pain onto someone else."

He nodded his head then took my hand into his.

"Mel, I don't really know about this relationship. I mean, I just don't want something to happen in it to where if we break up it will be bitter. I don't want to lose one of my best friends."

I looked into his eyes, "I agree."

He smiled then gave me a hug, "I'm happy we aren't like Bam and Jenn. They fight everyday, and she is always accusing him of cheating."

"Yup, same here. I get the feeling that if they ever break up, its going to be nasty."

He nodded his head in agreement then poked me in my side. I quickly jumped up and squealed, moving away.

"Ah ha! I knew you were ticklish!"

My eyes got wide when he began to move towards me, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Raab, whatever you're planning on doing, don't."

He quickly jumped at me, tackling me to the ground and straddled me. Suddenly he brought his hands down and began tickling my sides.

I was laughing pretty hard; so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Suddenly gaining my strength I pushed Raab off of me and opened the door; revealing a stressed Bam.

"Jenn and I broke up. She's moving out tonight. I just wanted to come and make sure everything was ok between the two of you."

I looked over at Raab and then looked at Bam, "Yeah, we broke up too."

His eyes got wide, "Why? Jenn was making everything up."

This time Raab joined me and stood by my side, "We didn't want to end up hating each other or anything so we decided that being best friends was better."