Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Missy

'What the fuck did I drink last night?'

I slowly sit up, realizing that I'm in the living room, sleeping on the coffee table.

Looking around, I see Ryan and Raab to my right, and on my left is Novak with a different chick on the couch, both nearly naked.

'Oh shit they better not of fucked while all of us were in here!'

Getting off the table I quietly and slowly started to walk forward. I was almost in the kitchen when I stepped on something and it screamed, making me scream also.

"Ah oh shit what are you!?" I asked looking down.

"Oh hell not so loud. I am a human being." The mystery person said.

" I dont remember you. Did you go drinking with us last night?"

"I got there late and drove you, Novak, Ryan, and Raab home because you were all too shit-faced to do it yourself. Then when we got here I found some tequila and we all did some more shots. I didnt have that many. But I still passed out."

"And your name is?"

"Tim Glomb."

"Ok."

I shook his hand, which is what I stepped on, then made my way to the kitchen. I began to make some coffee and took some headache relievers.

Slowly Raab and Ryan began to come into the kitchen where Tim and I were talking.

"Who the fuck screamed?" Ryan asked.

"We both did," Tim said, pointing from me to himself.

Nodding, Ryan got some coffee and sat down at the table while Raab just kind of stood there looking at everyone like an idiot.

After sitting in the kitchen in silence I got bored and went to my room, where I began to download a new ring tone onto my cell phone and take a shower.

Getting out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me and went to my closet. There I got a white tank top and gray shorts and some slippers.

"I'm hungry," I said to myself, looking into a mirror before going back to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry," I said once again, but this time to Ryan.

"Me too," said Raab, Novak coming up behind me.

"Someone make something," Raab said.

I stood there staring at the ground, looking at the patterns of the tile and thinking that I should redo my toe-nail polish.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked, after bringing my head up to see everyone staring.

"Because you can cook."

"Who says?" I questioned.

"Me," said Novak.

"You're a dick."

Novak didnt respond but instead patted my head, before turning to go to the living room, but stopped at the door, "By the way, I want some toast."

Muttering some very rude things under my breathe I started to make toast for everyone.

Once everyone was well fed I felt like something was missing.

"Hey where's Bam?"

"Didn't he leave with a chick last night?" Ryan asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah, he must of stayed with her."

No don't touch me grampa,
Nana is a cheating whore.


I started to smile as everyone looked around.

"What the fuck was that," Raab asked looking at my hand.

"It's my new ring tone. It's Dane Cook talking about playing monopoly with his grandma."

No don't touch me grampa...

"Hello?" I said into my cell phone while going to sit down.

"Hey Mel."

"Bam?"

"Yeah."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Missy's."

"Missy, Missy...that sounds familiar."

"Yeah, she was in high school with us."

"Oh yeah, I remember now."

I hated her. She always was a bitch.

"So I have some big news, and I want you to tell everyone for me ok?"

"Alright, what is it?"

"Missy is moving in with us."

My eyes slightly widened as my mouth dropped, "Uh. Sure," I said before quickly hanging up.

"That was Bam," I said to everyone in the room.

"And?"

"He's bringing Missy. Missy is moving in."

I walked out of the kitchen and up to my room. I shut my door and turned the stereo on, then laid down on my bed.

"Mel."

"Hm?"

"Mel!"

"My popsicle."

"Mel!"

"What?"

"Wake up. Bam is here and he wants you to help Missy put stuff in their room."

"Fine."

I got up and walked downstairs, just when Missy walked into the front door.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" She screeched.

"I live here."

"Whatever you little bit- Please help me carry some stuff to Bam and mine room," She said, changing her words as soon as Bam walked into the room.

"Hey Mel," He said, before kissing Missy and walking about again.