Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Get A Damn Job!

I can't believe that of all people he had to hook up with her and invite her to move in.

I was laying on my bed, listening to whatever was on the local rock station thinking about what it was going to be like living here with her.

After a while it began getting very, very cold so I went downstairs. I found Raab, Dico, and Ryan huddled around the fireplace, which had a wooden stool in it. I turned around when I heard someone enter the room and it was April.

"What are you burnin'? You're burning furniture?"

"Yeah," Ryan replied.

"Why?" April asked starting to get pissed.

"Because it's freezing in here," Ryan replies again with a bored expression on his face, while I nod in agreement.

"We had to turn the heat down to save some money," April said getting worked up.

"Well thats why we had to burn the stool," Ryan replies messing with some cards that were in his hand.

Bam then entered the room, without Missy thank God.

"That thing was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen," He said, starting to defend Ryan.

"Whatever."

"Yeah, somebody turned off the heat. It's freezing," Bam said, which was what everyone in the room had already said.

"But the bill was insane," April said again, getting agitated.

"How much?"

"Five Eight Two," Phil says, beginning to defend April and get in on chewing everyone's asses.

"A year?" Bam asked looking confused.

"You guys have no idea, the value of a dollar," April says, moves her arms to express her point.

At this time, I had left the room to go in search of a glass of water or something else to drink. When I returned with the water, April was still talking but I kind of tuned her out.

"We'll get jobs," Bam said, which made me pay attention again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to help out around the house but, I will get a job when I decide to get one, not when Bam decides for everyone. From the look on Ryan, Raab, and Dico's faces, I could tell they didn't want a job either.

"How bout this, if we cover the heating bill, will you please stop bitchin'?" Bam asked.

"Sure, but are you going to do everything I do? You know, cleaning up around here, if, if you lose."

"Fine."

"And not doing it is not an option."

"One chair and all hell breaks loose," Ryan says looking at Bam.

"And here is another part of the deal," April said looking around, "Take Don Vito with you."

Everyone gave out groans of disgust and not wanting too. Once again growing bored with where it was all going I just sipped my water and listened.

"If she's really going to stop complaining if we get jobs, lets go get jobs," Raab said getting up.

After a few more words were exchanged, Raab, Ryan, Bam, and Dico got up and left the room, going outside. Realizing I was alone in the room and that I might have to get a job, I ran after the guys.

"Hey! Hey wait a sec," I hollered after them as I ran up behind them, "I don't have to get a job do I?"

"Well this is going on my show so it depends on if you want to be on TV or not," Bam said looking at me, awaiting my answer.

"I don't really want to be on TV, but it'll be boring here all alone with everyone having jobs."

"Missy will be here," Bam said , attempting to be helpful.

"I don't think we have anything in common," I said, with a feeling of wanting to throw up.

"Well then, follow us and the camera crew. That way you won't be bored and you can see everything go down but you won't be on camera," Ryan put in wisely.

"Yes, Yes that is a good idea."

"Alright then, let's go."

The first job was just the guys going to a junk yard where they could go and fuck up old cars and squish them. Rake also showed up, running with an ax in hand, making him look like a murderer. It was quite scary.

I watched in amusement as Dico attacked a car with an ax, yelling and cussing at is while he hacked away. Dico was always the hilarious one of the group. By the end of the first job, the boys had earned $225.

After that we all went home and went to bed slightly early, because we had to get up early the next day. Although I could hardly sleep because I could hear Bam and Missy in the other room moaning very loudly. The next day, the boys woke up early and April had made everyone lunches. I had already been awake, and helped April do a few things before they woke up.

"It's nice that they got jobs," She had said earlier, right before they walked in.

I just grinned and nodded, not in a real talking mood.

The next job for Raab, Ryan, and Dico was to work in a bakery. The person that hired them thought it would be a good idea if he went ahead and left them alone. At that moment I knew that the whole place would be wreaked before he got back. I had to hold back laughs as Dico and Raab put chocolate on the bottom of their shoes and began sliding around the baker kitchen.

"We'll get our work done much faster if we could move faster," Dico said while brushing chocolate on the soles of his and Raabs shoes.

April walked in a little while later and wanted some turnovers.

"What are you going on about in there?" Raab asked.

"Oh My God! What are you doing?" April asked as Raab rubbed some white frosting on Dico, who was lying on a table with his legs in the air.

"Get jobs, don't get jobs, Jeez make up your mind ape," Dico said while moving his head back and forth.

"Are you mentally ill?" April asked Raab as he let some white liquid come pouring out of his mouth.

When April asked that Dico then began to dig in something and make noises, acting like his usual comic self.

The boys ended up getting fired and didn't make a damn thing.

Eventually racking up $386 from various jobs, Bam and Dico went out to deliver papers on the fifth day of working.

Since Dico's paperboy bike had a flat, they took the lambo and threw the papers out the window at a fast speed. The whole time Dico was going on about "My lucky lambo that delivers papers. Thats the latest headline" and screeching in happiness. Doing this earned them twenty more dollars.

Raab and Dico went to a pizza parlor and made another horrible mess and ended up getting fired, earning $24, making the total $440.

Ryan went and took a babysitting job. Ryan's babysitting job didn't go to well because the children went wild and started throwing things at him. The little boy started breaking his guitar and the girl put paint all over Ryan's head. When the children's mother came home, their was milk everywhere, broken dishes, paint all over the walls, and various other broken objects. Ryan was fired and did not earn a damn thing.

Bam took Vito to a lingerie store to work but he didn't make it because he is a pervert just wanting to see boobs. His application was shredded up.

Dico took a job as a tow truck man but kept backing into the customers car and fucked it up pretty badly, resulting the manager chasing him around and yelling. He got fired also.

On day six, they all got a job together and went to a milking factory.

Dico as always, was being total clown.

"Do I look like Rake?" Dico said while putting some hay on top of his head.

"You Jerk, knock it the hell off," Rake exclaimed while feeding a cow.

"Oh, someone get me some Pantene," Dico continued.

When they entered the area where all the cows were Bam only had one thing to say, "This makes Don Vito's poop smell like lady's speed stick."

"These lovely ladies are going to produce milk with this idea I got so sit tight, I'll be right back, " Dico said leaving the area and coming back in a cow suit, which included udders. He starting doing the running man while singing, "Milk ladies, milk ladies."

"Yes, I will milk you, you're gonna make me milk!", Dico sang while the guys milked the cows.

By the end of the job they had earned $55, making their total $495.

On the last day, Bam tilled a corn field with his hummer, earning $50, making the total $545.

Dico took a job to dress up as a fish and hand out flyers, which was the most hilarious job yet.

"Man I hate working," he clears his throat, "Sushi! Come get your sushi! Excuse me, come eat Japanese fish at Kooma, thank you. Sushi, ahoy, ohaha have. Sushi. Come. To. Kooma. Hamburgers bad, sushi delicious, go to Kooma. Sushi sir, I must beg you, to come eat raw fish. Sushi fish tired," he then falls over and 'trys' to get up,"Sushi fish, sushi fish, sushi fish, sushi fish so thirsty."

He then stopped at a caf and ate lunch. When he came back out there was a ticket on his flyer carrier.

"What the fuck is this? Ticket my ass! Sushi, ahoy hoy hoy," he continued on. This earned him $35, making the total $580.

Ryan had done some landscaping and earned $30, making the total $610.

Once everyone was done, the money was added up. Forty dollars had to be taken away for Dico's parking ticket, making the total $570.

"You lost! Fair and square you lost! And you know what, speaking of laundry, I just happened to be bringin it down, so follow me, and I'll show you how the washing machine works," April said proudly.

Everyone had to pitch in on chores, but I didn't seeing as I wasn't part of the deal. Even though the boys were cleaning 'hard', they decided to bring in leaf blowers and fucked the place up worse.

After the place was cleaned up, everyone went to the living room where we collapsed on the couches.

"Man, I'm fuckin' exhausted," Ryan said to no one in particular.

"Yeah I know," I agreed.

"What the fuck, you didn't even do anything!" Bam exclaimed.

"Yeah but I have been following you dipshits around to make sure you don't get in too much trouble. Not to mention I can't get a good nights rest!"

Bam just looked at me confused, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how I can't sleep because all I hear are you and Missy fucking!"

"Don't be jealous that you aren't getting some," Missy said coming into the room.

Everyone started laughing but that pissed me off. I just rolled my eyes and headed up to my room where I was actually able to fall asleep.