Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

What The Hell?!

As we pulled up, I noticed that the hummer nor any of the other cars were there.

Thats odd.

"Are you sure everyone is home?" Sam asked looking around.

"From the looks of it, their not. But it just might be easier this way. I only have a few things, so I'll just quickly pack them. I'll be back down in about ten minutes."

"Okie Dokie."

"Look, here is all my Cd's and stuff. Go through and pick something, I'll be right back."

I left Sam in the car with it running and made my way up to the front door. When I opened it I didn't hear a sound. Looking around me I quickly ran upstairs and packed the few things I had brought when I moved in.

As I made my way down the stairs I began to hear noises coming from the Pirate Bar. I decided I would go and see what it was. I instantly regretted it.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Shit you are such a fucking slut!"

"Melissa, it's not what it looks like!"

"Bullshit Missy! What it looks like is you with your shirt off, fucking somebody, who isn't Bam by the way. On the table we eat at! That's exactly what it looks like and is!"

While Missy and I was having our little glaring battle with our eyes, the unknown man had silently slipped away and out of the house.

"Mel?"

I turned around to see Sam standing behind us.

"Sam! What are you doing out of the car? Did you make it up here alright?"

"I'm fine. My cell phone started ringing. My apartment is being taken away from me. We don't have anywhere to go."

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Seeing as she was already here, and how I still had my few belongings here I came up with a quick idea.

"Well, you're just going to have to stay here. We'll share my bedroom until we can find another place."

She looked at me slightly confused, until I moved my head in a motion towards Missy.

"Sam go wait for me by the stairs. I have to talk with Missy."

"Kay."

I turned back to Missy and took a step closer, and crossed my arms.

"Listen, I'm not going to tell Bam about this, but only if you promise and swear with your damned life that you don't cheat on him again. That boy has been through too much without another little whore fucking everything up for him."

She glared at me for a few seconds before she stuck her hand out, "Deal. You don't tell Bam, I won't do it again."

We shook hands but it wasn't friendly at all. It was this, 'I'm going to break your hand bitch', grip.

I was about to turn when I remembered something.

"Where is everybody?"

"They left to go with Bam to the airport. He's going on a demo for two weeks," She said, without an ounce of sadness in her voice or tone that he would be gone from her.

I turned away and made my way towards Sam.

"Come on, we don't have to go get your clothes since you're about the same size as I am."

I helped her up the stairs and to my, I mean our room, where I helped her pick out which clothes she wanted to wear.