Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Don't Talk To Me

"Mel, my doctor called me just now," Samantha said, coming into the pirate bar where Raab, Ryan, Novak and I were sitting.

"Really, what did he say?"

"I'm going to tell you this but please, please, please don't be mad at me,"

"What is it?" I asked, starting to get worried.

She closed her eyes and I saw a lonesome tear slide down her cheek.

"Well, you know how I went in for a checkup last Saturday? Well, um, I shot up earlier that day, and he saw it in my test results," she trailed off, looking at the ground.

Putting my head into my hands, I rubbed my face. I looked up to see all the guys looking shocked and slightly pissed.

"Guys, don't say anything," I said, standing up.

I walked over the Sam, and took her hand, leading her outside to Fast Eddy's where I knew we could get some decent privacy.

"Oh God! You're going to kill me aren't you! Please Mel, I'm sorry I didn't mean to! I'm hooked. I don't want to die!"

"Sam! I'm not going to kill you! I'm doing this so we can have some privacy," I said, looking at her shocked.

When we finally got inside, we sat down, leaning against a wall that was opposite a window, looking out at the house.

"So what did your doctor say?"

"He wants me to go into a rehab. Starting today. It's at another section of the hospital, free of charge. I don't know how long they are going to keep me there."

"When do you have to be there?"

"In two hours. Shit! Please don't tell Bam about this! I don't want him to get mad because I know how mad he was with Novak."

"I won't."

I sure am keeping a few secrets from him

"Come on, we need to get you packed, and I'll drive you to the hospital."

We made our way quickly into the house and up to our room, packing a couple backpacks full of clothes and her necessities. By the time we were done, we had thirty minutes to get to the hospital.

Quickly grabbing her bags, my phone, and car keys, we hurried to the car and climbed in. No sooner had we left the driveway, did my cell phone start ringing.

"Hello?" I asked into the small Motorola.

"Mel, it's Raab."

"Hey."

"Listen, me, Ryan, and Novak are going out for a few hours. Bams flight is supposed to land today so he'll be calling you to come pick him up. Alright?"

"I got it, I'll see you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."

We rode in complete silencewell the CD player was going but it was silent because we weren't talking. We made it to the hospital, and I dropped her off, promising to either call or visit her everyday. Just as I was turning into the driveway of Castle Bam, my cell rang yet again.

"Hello, you have reached the suicide help hotline, my name is Karri Jo, and how may I be of your assistance?" I asked into the phone, feeling in the mood to pull a few pranks.

"Uh, I'm Brandon Margera, I think I have the wrong number, I was trying to reach-"

"Ah yes, Brandon Margera, we have already gotten an anonymous tip that you have been taking some serious anti-depressants mixed with alcohol. That is not healthy."

"I'm not taking-"

"Denial. They're always in denial."

"I'm not in denial over anything lady! I'm trying to reach-"

"Access Denied!"

"What the fuck?"

"You are in denial. If you could just accept it, you can get over it."

"Fuck this."

As soon as he said that, he hung up. I did also, while laughing my ass off. Just seconds of hanging up, my phone rang again. I knew he was already pissed, so I decided to just play it cool and not tell him it was me.

"Hello?"

"Mel?"

"Speaking."

"Finally. Damn, I tried calling you but I ended up getting a Suicide help hotline."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah. I'm at the airport, I need a ride back and everybody else is busy-"

"What about Missy?"

"She wasn't answering her cell."

"I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"Alright bye."

I hung up the phone and turned the music up, getting into my mixed CD of Sean Paul, Bob, Damien, and Ziggy Marley, and some 311.

Too soon I arrived at the airport and went inside to look for Bam. I instantly found him, mainly because he was the only man there with at least 20 girls hardly wearing any clothes flocked around him. I waltzed up to him, pushed my way through, and grabbed his arm, "Come on, we don't have all damn day."

As we walked away, I looked over my shoulder to see the girls still glaring at me angrily.

"Uh, Bam lets hurry up and get out of here."

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like getting murdered by your little fan girls today."

"Fine."

We hurried out of the airport and quickly made it to the house. I helped him carry his stuff in when we heard talking in the living room. Bam put his fingers to his lips and whispered, "Lets scare the shit out of them," with a huge grin on his face.

As we made it into the living room, I saw a mans back and Missy's familiar face sucking on his neck.

"What the fuck!" Both Bam and I yelled at the same time.

Missy quickly jumped back, and the man grabbed his shirt and jeans and sprinted out of the house.

"Missy-" Bam started to say but I cut him off.

"You dirty little whore!"

He looked at me confused before turning to look at Missy.

"Missy, I thought you were different. How could you do this?"

She started to pull that 'I'm so sorry, look I'm even crying to show how sorry I am' act. When she didn't say anything, Bam got upset.

"Answer me woman!"

"Well. Uhm. Mel knew the whole time!"

My eyes got wide with shock and Bam turned around to face me.

"What? You knew and you didn't tell me?"

"Bam-"

"Why Mel? Your supposed to be my friend."

"I wanted to tell you so bad! Me and Sam just walked in on her one day making out with him! I made her promise not to do it again but she's a lying whore!"

He just shook his head, making sure we saw the anger in his eyes. I instantly regretted not telling him. Besides, why did I protect her if I hate her so much?

"Missy, get your shit and get the fuck out of my house. I don't want to see or speak to your sorry ass again. Mel, just don't talk to me."

"Bam I-" I began but he cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up."

He grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house.

"You fucking whore ass bitch! You really know who to fuck things up don't you!" I screamed at Missy.

She just smirked at me, gave me the bird, and sauntered off to get her things. I went up to my room and flopped down onto my bed.

How the fuck am I going to get him to trust me again?