Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

In The Air Again

So that was it.

Twenty minutes later I found myself up in my room, emptying my suitcase and yet again packing it with fresh clothes.

Bam scheduled the flight to be tomorrow, at 4:30 PM. So I had until about 3:45 of freedom to do whatever I wanted.

First, after I had finished packing, I grabbed my keys and went and got into my car. I hooked my iPod up to the radio and immediately had The 69 Eyes blaring through the speakers.

I soon arrived at my destination and parked the car.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist said, with a fake smile.

"I'm here to visit Samantha Barks, a rehab patient here."

"Okay, she is in room 250, on the second floor. If you have problems, there are maps on every corner," she said, soon returning to her "work".

I went to the second floor as she instructed and found 250 in no time. I knocked gently at the door.

"Come in," I heard Sam's voice call.

I walked in and found her lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Sam, how are you?"

"Great. Just peachy," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Please just be serious for once," I begged her.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one cooped up in this hell hole."

I sighed heavily and looked at her sternly.

"Thats because I wasn't a dumbass and got addicted to heroin!"

"Get out."

"Sam-"

"No get out. If you're going to just sit here and criticize me and judge me, I don't want you here."

"Fine."

I stood up and walked to the door opened it and turned around.

"I'm going to be gone for about a week or so."

"Gee, where are you going now? Paris? London? Melissa, it seems as though every since you became a pro and began hanging out with Bam and the CKY crew, you don't have time for me anymore!"

"Are you kidding me!? I would be hanging out with you if you weren't in a fucking rehab facility. So do not try to push your faults off on me. And no, I'm not going to neither Paris nor London, I'm going to Finland to help Raab find his wife!"

With that said I slammed her door shut and stomped down to the lobby where I signed out and went to my car. I wasn't ready to go home yet, but I did want to just kick it and relax.

I knew the guys would want to drink tonight, and so did I, but I didn't want to go out. So I did the next best thing- I stopped at the local liquor store.

Turning off the cars ignition, I stepped out and entered the store and grabbed a basket. I went down the aisles until I found some items.

I grabbed three bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey, 2 of Jose Cuervo Tequila, a bottle of Absolut Vodka, Lemons, Twang beer salt, Celery, Bloody Mary Tomato Sauce, and some Worcertsire sauce.

After I had paid and put the load of liquors and such into the trunk of my car, I sped off to the house and soon arrived in the drive way.

Not wanting to make two trips out to the car, I grabbed my cell phone and texted Raab.

I have liquor. Come help.

Within seconds he was outside pulling out some bags. I grinned at his enthusiasm and grabbed the remaining bags, shut and locked up the car, and headed inside.

We both went down to the pirate bar and put everything except for the Twang into the refrigerator. I glanced at the clock and it read that it was already 9:30 PM.

I went to the living room and saw Ryan, Novak, Bam, Glomb, Gee, Tim O' Conner, and Seth were there.

"Hey guys, I have a shit load of liquor in the Pirate bar, wanna go get shit tossed with me?"

I didn't stand and wait, but as I was heading back to the pirate bar, I heard a series of "Hell yeah!" and "Damn straight!"

Soon enough, all nine of us were in the pirate bar, taking shots of various liquors.

I for one drank whiskey more than the lot of them, because when a few of them drank whiskey, they became mean drunks. It had the opposite effect on me, it make me one of the happiest and friendliest drunks there could ever be.

Pretty soon it was about 2 in the morning and everyone was just about passed out. The only ones still awake and drinking was me, Raab, Novak, and Bam.

It was quiet, except for the soft clink of shot glass hitting counter top when someone got down throwing one back.

I was starting to slump over the counter when I heard a giant crash from right beside me. I looked up, wide-eyed, as was everyone else, to see that Novak had passed out and fallen from his chair. I snorted and laughing in that slurry, drunken kind of way and immediately my head hit counter top, with me passing out.

I woke up when I felt the sun beating down powerfully on my face through one of the windows. With my eyes half open, half closed, I peered around the room.

Bam was across from me, to the right, passed out. Raab was right across from me passed out as well. I looked down at the floor and Novak had somehow become nude during the night and was balled up in the fetal position.

I slowly slipped from my place at the counter and quickly got a pot of coffee started, then walked out to the living room. There I found the other five guests, passed out on various couches and recliners, sleeping some what peacefully. Just by chance, I glanced at the clock and saw that it read 3 PM.

"Shit!"

I quickly ran, well, fast walked while holding onto the wall, up to pirate bar where I shook Raab awake.

"Wake up you fuckhead! It's three and we have to be at the airport of 3:45!"

He jumped up quickly, and while doing so had hit Bam, making him fall out of his chair and awake.

"What the fuck!?" Bam said, opening his eyes and glaring at Raab, not even looking at me.

"It's 3, get ready we have to go to the airport man," Raab said, as I had fixed myself a cup of coffee and took it upstairs to my room with me.

I put my bags near my door, along with my purse and went to my dresser. I slowly sipped the steaming cup of coffee as I went through and picked out was I was going to wear today.

Finally deciding on a pair of track pants and a tank top, I finished my coffee and hopped in the shower where I took a quick ten minute shower.

After getting dressed and throwing my hair up into a ponytail, I grabbed my bags and went downstairs. I put my stuff near the front door, where Raab's already was, and walked back to the kitchen to put my mug in the sink.

Having that done, I walked back to the living room and front entryway where Raab and Bam were now standing, waiting on me.

Without a word being said, we got our stuff and headed out to the Hummer and stuffed it with our bags and climbed in.

When we got to the airport we had ten minutes to spare before boarding so we just hung out near the gate, waiting. When it was boarding time, we were quickly whisked away to our first class seats and I soon fell asleep listening to my iPod as the plane took off.