Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Late Night Drinking

When we had landed, Bam immediately halted a taxi and had us taken to the closest and finest hotel.

Bam got our rooms and keys and we hauled ass upstairs. Raab and I stood behind Bam as he opened up room 203 on the second floor and led us inside.

The room that he got had three bedrooms attached, one for the each of us, with a living room and small bar area with one bathroom. I immediately grabbed my things and ran to the room that was closest to the bathroom so I could always get first dibs on it.

After I finished tossing my bags in my room and looking around, I walked to the living room and collapsed on the sofa next to Raab.

"Sup," Raab said, with his eyes half closed.

"Shut-up," I said before playfully slapping him.

I had just closed my eyes when Bam walked in the room and sat down on the chair across from us.

"We're going to be leaving here around 12 PM tomorrow to go meet up with Ville," Bam said with his eyes closed.

"Alright," Raab and I both said.

I looked around the living room and found the clock. It said it was 2 AM and I wanted to have plenty of sleep so I could wake up at 10 to start my day.

"I'm going to hit the sack, I'll see you two in the morning," I said as I began to walk to my room.

"Later," I heard Raab say. As I closed my door I could have sworn I heard a faint "Good-night" from Bam.

Once again, I brushed it off and hopped into bed, where I set my alarm on the cell phone then fell asleep.

At some point after I had fallen asleep, I woke up.

This can't be good.

I would start having trouble sleeping at a time like this.


I looked at the clock on my cell and silently cursed myself. It was only 2:45 AM. I heard voices in the living room, talking fast and soft at the same time.

When I swung my feet over the side and got up, I heard the door next to mine, Raab's room, close a little too harshly.

I took a deep breath and opened my door and went to the bar area. It was completely dark, so I figured everyone was asleep.

Seeing my destination, the mini fridge, I grinned sleepily and opened it up. I immediately found what I wanted- a mini bottle of whiskey.

I grabbed the bottle and made my way over to the table and chairs where I took a seat and opened it up. Taking a drink then laying my head down, I suddenly heard a sneeze come from the living room area, making me jump up and gasp loudly.

I saw a figure stand up and come into view and saw that it was Bam.

Here I was, standing with one hand over my chest, the other holding whiskey with my eyes wide and slightly confused.

He was standing there shirtless with just his boxers on, and his eyes staring at the ground.

"Sorry," he said before going to the mini fridge as well.

"It's ok," I said sitting back down and taking a sip.

He sat down across from me, with a bottle of whiskey as well.

"Are you having trouble sleeping again?" he asked, still looking down.

"Yeah, kinda," I responded, slightly happy he was talking but still upset that he wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"I would give you some of my Lunesta but you're drinking," he said as his sentence trailed off.

"Yeah. Well hey, I'm going to go to my room and finish this up then attempt to sleep, I'll see you in the morning," I said looking him in the face, even though he wasn't looking at me, "Good-night".

"Good-night," he said back.

As I opened my door I looked back him one last time. He sighed and put his head on the table, slightly shaking his head.

Once I made it to my bed and downed the rest of the bottle it was 3:15. I pulled the covers up and once again immediately fell asleep.

At 10 I quickly jumped up to the sound of my phone alarm going off. I turned the dreadful beeping off as fast as I could and went to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and stayed in there for a good twenty minutes before getting out. I towel dried my hair and put light make up on. I then went to my room where I got dressed in a pair of jeans, a black tank-top, and some black flats.

When I left the room I saw that it was 11:30 and Bam and Raab were already awake and dressed.

"Do you guys want to go down and get breakfast and coffee before we go?" I asked, looking at them both.

They both nodded and grabbed their wallets and cells and we all walked to the door. After bam locked it we went down to the hotel restaurant where we ate breakfast.

At 12:25, we had finally made it to the ice bar where we were to meet up with Ville, when Bams' phone rang.