Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Finlandia

"Yo fat boy. Yeah. Yeah. Just call the number I put on speed dial in there. Yeah. That will take care of everything. Okay. Bye," he finally said as he hung up.

"That was Phil, they're here and now they are calling the Dudesons, which they dont know its the Dudesons, and they are going to be taken to their house," he said looking at Raab and I.

We both nodded and walked into the bar.

Immediately the MTV crew started filming, I moved away from main focus, kind of to the left of Ville to where he was in-between Raab and I, who was next to Bam.

Bams' phone rang again, this time it being Ryan. He had gotten the address and Raab was currently attempting to write it down.

After they hung up, Bam raised his shot glass and proposed a toast, to which we all agreed and threw one back.

"So Ville, do you know where this is?" Bam asked, showing him the address.

"No, but I do know someone, a friend of mine, TT."

With that said, we all walked out and the crew stopped filming until we met up with TT.

From then on they recorded once again.

The next day and a half was hell. TT had led us on a small, cramped up bus to a small bar, just to tell us that he didnt know where it was. We had to get a waitress, who told us it was in another country.

We left Ville and TT at the bar and met up with Jussi where we traveled on a ferry and walked up streets asking for directions. We finally made it to where she worked, after being directed here from her land-lord.

As soon as we walked inside she squealed and gave him a hug.

We introduced ourselves to each other and then made our way to Ruisrock where we were going to meet up with Ape and Phil and the Dudesons.

When we got, there, Raab stole a crutch while Bam put a trashcan on the other, where they hit it. When he finally got out they all man-hugged.

The rest of the night was awesome. We all went on stage to introduce him, although it was April who spoke.

Once that was done, we sat back and rocked out, drinking beers as we got into the music.

After the concert, we went back to our hotel where we headed straight to bed.

The week passed by very fast. Before I knew it, we were supposed to leave the next day at 8 PM.

We were in our rooms, packing then putting our things into the living room for tomorrow.

While I was packing I was stuck in my own thoughts. Bam talked to me the first night we were here, but it was only a few words. That was the last time we talked this trip. In fact, that was the most we have talked in quite a few months.

"Hey guys, you want to go to a bar and get shit tossed before we leave? I mean, we dont really leave until 8 tomorrow so we have enough time to get over a hangover and stuff."

"Sure," they both said at the same time.

Bam called up a cab on his cell phone was looking for the room key to lock the door before we left.

"I'll go down and wait with the cabbie, so I'll meet you two down there," Raab said ask he walked out the door.

I helped Bam look, the whole time neither of us talking. He finally found it under his bed and we went to the elevator.

As soon as we stepped into the elevator and pressed the down button, all the lights flickered and we heard a horrible grinding noise.

Suddenly, the elevator gave a jolt and we stopped moving completely.