Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Fin

Before we knew it we were on the plane back to Westchester, Pennsylvania.

"So Bammy boy, how do you think everyone is going to react to us talking again," I asked Bam, grinning.

"I dont knowhey I have an idea," he said, turning to me with a mischievous grin on his face.

"What do you plan on doing?"

"Ill explain it when we get back home. Oh hell yeah its going to be good. Yo! Raab. Me and Mel are going to do something when we get home and youre going to be in on it. You cant say a fucking thing to anyone or you will get one hell of a punishment."

Several hours later the plane finally landed and Raab, Bam, and I were on our way home. Bam told us his plan and we thought it was funny, and it would get everyone riled up.

We left our bags in the hummer and I came storming into the house, making sure to slam the front door as loudly as possible behind me.

Bam then came in after me, red in the face, "Dont you ever fucking slam a door in my face again!"

"Ill do as I damn well please, asshole."

"Asshole? Im the asshole? Well youre a fucking bitch," Bam yelled, spit flying out of his mouth.

By this time everyone was downstairs in the pirate bar watching as Bam and I fought.

"Fuck you, Bam, I hope you fucking rot and burn in hell you fuckin bastard," I screamed at him.

I brushed past everyone and made my way towards the living room.

"Oh so now you fuckin hope I rot in hell, huh?" Bam yelled, following me.

I looked over his shoulder and saw no one in the room and winked at him. He grabbed my arm and smiled at me before getting an angry look on his face again.

"Get your fuckin hands off of me!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

"You better calm the fuck down before I give you something to scream about!" Bam yelled back at me.

At this point Raab appeared and shoved Bam, "Don't fuckin' talk to her like that you piece of shit!"

At this time we heard loud footsteps, as though someone was running towards where we were. We quickly plastered big smiles on our faces and held hands while Raab pulled up a chair and sat next to us, grinning widely.

"Bam, dude, you better not hurt her," Novak yelled as his came into view.

He stopped dead in his tracks, making Dunn run into him.

Everyone slowly came up and had a confused look on their face.

Novak looked from Bam to me and his face lit up, "So you two finally fucked and made up?"

Bam and I both got up and Novak earned a punch from the both of us.

At this point, realization hit everyones faces.

They all came at us at once, high-fiving and hugging the both of us, saying they knew it all along.

"I think we should all go out tonight and get shit-tossed,"
Novak said, looking around at everyone.

Everyone agreed and I went up to my room to get ready.

I took my shower, got dressed and headed downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. I took hold of Bams hand and we headed out to Duffers.

Half-way through the night, Novak challenged me to a bet, to see which one of us could down 3 shots of whiskey and 1 of tequila the quickest.

Dico, being the ref as always, did the countdown.

"Three, two, one!"

We set off. At first I lagged behind one shot, but when Novak got to his third of whiskey he choked, letting me get ahead.

I beat him easily then poked him in the chest, "You just got beat, by a. Gir!"

The rest of the night was a blur, nearly everyone was totally wasted except for Dico, who wasnt really up to drinking too terribly much.

Dico had to drive everyone home, and during the car ride nearly everyone passed out.

When we pulled up to the house, everyone made their way inside, picking out where they were going to sleep that night.

I began heading up the stairs to my room when I felt a tug on my hand.

"Sleep in my room tonight," Bam said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and followed him to his room. He tossed me a pair of his boxers and a muscle shirt to change into, then stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed.

Once I had changed, I climbed into bed as well, laying on my side facing him.

"Im happy we worked shit out, Mel," Bam said, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, I might have gone insane if we went any longer not talking to each other."

He kissed the top of my head and pulled me in tighter.

"Good-night babe," he whispered to into the darkness.

"Good-night."

It was quiet for a few moments when he said "I love you."

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him.

"What? Whats wrong?" Bam asked, sitting up.

"Nothing," I replied grinning at him.

I put myself in front of him and kissed him on the lips gently, "I love you too."

He pulled back grinning widely and pulled me on top of him, pulling me back into a kiss, a kiss which was rougher yet more passionate than the one before.