Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Club Pt. 1

"Alright, Melissa, start skating when the music starts."

I nodded my head to let the man know I understood. I put my board on the ground and put my right foot on it, ready to push off.

"I'm seein' red,
Don't think you'll have to see my face again,
don't have much time for sympathy,
Cuz it never happened to me."


I kicked off and did a 180 kickflip off of a grind down a 7 foot pole. I went on doing more tricks and kickflips.

"You feelin' down I don't know where i'll be when you come around,
And now it's time to make a choice,
And all I wanna hear is your voice..."


I love that song.

"Alright peoples that was Melissa Marts, newcomer. Pretty good huh?"

I ran off the course over to Michael.

"Hey Mel, you did good."

"Thanks, how long are we going to stay here?"

"Probably about three days, then we head to Minnesota. Then were staying in Minnesota for two days then off to Mississippi for your last skate demo."

"Alright."

I put down my board and walked to the cooler the the far right of us. As I reached down I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Uhm, hi."

"Hey, I'm Ryan Dunn."

"I'm Melissa Marts, people usually call me Mel."

"Cool."

"So, um, not to sound rude, but, may I help you with something?"

"Oh no, Bam just wanted to know what you were doing tonight."

"Oh, you're on of his friends? Just tell him I'm going back to the hotel then finding a club or bar."

"Alright."

"It was nice meeting you Ryan."

"You too."

He walked off with his hands in his pockets and I walked back to sit next to Michael with my Jones Soda.

It was after the demo and Michael and I were heading back to the limo he had waiting for us.

"Hey, Mel, wait up."

I turned around to see Bam and Jenn running over.

"Hey guys whats up?"

"Hey Mel, Bam and I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a club with us later?"

"Sure, just let me go to my hotel and shower and stuff."

"Awesome, Bam, I'm going to go to the car, see you in a little bit, See ya later Mel."

Jenn kissed Bam on the cheek and waved good-bye to me before walking off.

"Damn Bam, you've gotten better. I can't believe you did the Loop, when did you master it?"

"Oh back when I was doing Jackass. But I busted my ass a dozen times before I was able to get it."

"Cool."

"You've gotten better yourself."

"Thanks, well I gotta go, I'll see you and everybody else later."

"Alright..Oh what hotel are you staying at? We're going to pick you, then leave."

"Uhm, the Hilton."

"Alright we'll be there around 9."

"Kay bye."

Before he left he gave me a quick hug. I got into the car with Michael and we made our way to our hotel.

"Mel, don't drink to much and get stuck fuckin someone you don't know."

"Michael! How can you say that? I've been drunk loads of times since I turned 21. I'm still a virgin and seriously, I don't want to discuss this with you!"

"Just lookin out for you!"

"Thanks, but damn!"

I walked up to my hotel room and put my board down near the bed. I looked at the clock and it said 7 PM.

Better start getting ready.

I went into the bathroom and took a long shower. I got out at 7:45. I walked over to my bag and pulled out what I was going to wear. It was a nice, black dress that hugged all my curves in just the right ways.
I put on my make-up and did my hair to give it the messy but sexy look. By the time I was done there was knocking at the door.