Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Club Pt. 2

I grabbed my purse and coat and walked to the door. When I opened it, I saw Raab.

"Hey Mel, Bam sent me up to come get you."

"Sweet, lets go"

"You look good."

"Thanks, you too."

We both made our way to the elevators and pressed the button. When the doors opened we entered, followed by an elderly couple. The woman kept looking at me like I was the plague or something and the old man kept winking. I nudged Raab in the side and started whispering to him.

"That couple can't keep their eyes off of us."

"Yeah, I think that old man is undressing you in his mind"

"Ew! Bad image!"

"Hey, why don't we give then something to look at."

I looked at him questioningly and he mouthed 'trust me' and 'just go along with what I do'. I nodded my head and he looked at me and smiled.

"Oh Mel your so fucking hot. I just want to shag you right here"

"Oh my! Raab, that sounds so good."

He put both his hands on each side of my face. We started to 'theatre' kiss (you're not really kissing; you just have both hands on the side of the face and are close enough to make it look like it). He turned me around and pushed me up against a wall and started to 'grope'. Soon enough we heard the old women gasp and turn around. When the elevator landed the couple walked as fast as they could to get out.

We walked out of the elevator laughing and saw that Bam, Jenn, Ryan, and some other man had confused looks on their faces. We walked over to them and began to walk out of the hotel.

"What the hell did you do to that couple?" Ryan asked while walking beside me.

Me and Raab starting laughing again, causing passing people to stare.

Raab continued laughing and saying, "That was fucking awesome," so I told everyone what happened.

"Alright so when we got in the elevator those old people walked in after us and the woman started looking at me like I was vermin and the old man was winking. So I nudged Raab and he came up with the plan to give them a little show."

At that point Raab stopped laughing and joined in telling the story.

"Yeah I was all like, Oh Mel you're so fucking hot. I just want to shag you right here, and she was like Oh yea, then we started to pretend to make out and stuff and as soon as the elevator landing the old farts ran out."

Everybody started laughing and highfiving me and Raab.

"Wow, I would never take you as the type of person to pull pranks on people," Ryan said, looking at me.

"That's what is so awesome, people pull a prank on me, not expecting me to do anything, then wake up with some ugly fatass man I paid laying next to them saying that last night was the best sex he's had in ages."

They all looked at me, mouths open.

"Did you actually do that to someone?" Bam said.

"Yea, my old roommate before I met Michael and he got me sponsored and stuff."

"I feel sorry for her."

"No my roommate wasn't a woman. It was my ex-boyfriend."

"Well what did he do to you to do that to him?"

"He locked me out of the apartment, while it was raining, with an old fat man staring at me and trying to hit on me."

When we got to the club I felt someone's arm snake around my waist.

"Excuse me, but get your arm off of me."

"Come on babe, you can't resist this," the man replied, rubbing his chest.

"Novak, stop coming onto Mel."

I looked at the man and started to giggle.

"What?"

"What the hell type of name is 'Novak'?"

"It's my last name, my first name is Brandon but since there is 3 Brandon's living at the house, they call me by my last name, along with Dico."

"Oh. Who's Dico?"

"Someone else I let live with me," Bam replied.

We followed Bam to a booth and sat down. After sitting down I was getting thirsty.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get me a bloody mary, anyone want to come?" I said to no one in particular.

"Yea I will," the guy named Novak said.

He got up and we walked to the bartender to order our drinks.

"Alright so I will have a vodka with coke, and this chick here next to me will have a blood mary," he said for me.

"OKay, they'll be ready in a few."

We both thanked him and sat on the stools to wait for our order.

"So, why did you and your boyfriend break up?" Novak asked.

"Oh well, I came home after hanging out with a few friends and caught him in the bed with another woman. Then he had the nerve to tell me that he never really like me, that he just tried to get some ass from me but when I wouldn't give it to him he went to the other girls house. He said I was nothing but a tease and a whore because most of my friends were guys."

"Oh. Well that sucks."

"No, not really."

We sat in silence until our drinks arrived. We got them and walked back to the table.

"Hey Mel, you alright?" Jenn asked.

"Yea I'm fine."

I was lying though. I really cared for Derrick. Hell, I was even thinking about losing my virginity to that dick head. Good thing I came home early.

I quickly drank my bloody mary and ordered more drinks, consisting of Jack Daniels and Vodka.

"Hey I'm gonna go dance!"

I got up and walked out to the dance floor and started to dance. Within minutes I felt someone come up behind me. I turned around to see a tall man; he looked well toned, with green eyes and lightish darkish brown hair. We started to dance and continued to dance for quite a while.

"Hey my name is Keith."

"I'm Melissa."

"I'll call you Mel."

"Alright."

"So Mel, you want to go get a drink?"

"Yea let's go."

He put his arm around my waste and guided me towards the bartender.

"Get me a shot of Jack and same thing for the lady."

The man nodded his head and pulled out two shot glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels. We started to take the shots and I was starting to feel really shit faced. I looked at the clock on the wall and couldn't even see the time. I started to feel myself be guided somewhere, and seeing how I couldn't walk very good I held on tightly. I looked around and thought I saw Bam and the guys and waved. I think they waved back, I couldn't tell. I felt myself get pushed into a booth, not too far from Bam and the others. I sat their, getting a bit sleepy but fought it. Soon I felt lips crash down onto mine. I pulled back and looked up to see Keith grinning.

"Come on baby, let's get out of here and have some fun at my place," he said, stilling trying to kiss me.

"No, I don't want to," I mumbled, trying to pull away.

"Come on."

"No," I said, a bit louder this time.

I pulled my self out of the booth and started to try to walk towards Raab, who was standing up next to Ryan.

"Get back here you little whore!"

I started to walk fast and tried to holler for the guys. I felt Keith grip my arm and spin me around. I found my voice and called out the first names that entered my mind.

"Raab! Ryan!"

Just as I called out, Keith put his hand over my mouth and started to drag me out of the club. I looked around desperately and saw that Raab looked over for a split second then turned back to the guys. I started to cry, pissed at myself for getting into this situation when I started to hear loud voices.

"Hey, where the hell do you think you're going with her?" I heard Raab yell.

Keith turned around and faced Raab.

"And who are you? Her Pimp?" he asked Raab.

"Let her go you dumb shit."

He let me go and pushed me into Raab, where he caught me and gave me a hug.

"I wouldn't want to screw that slut anyways, she probably has more STD's than fucking prostitute thats been working the streets for 20 years."

"Hey Raab what's going on over here?"

I looked up and saw that Bam, Jenn, Ryan, and Novak had come over.

"This fucking faggot was dragging Mel out of here to go fuck her then he started to call her a fucking slut," Raab said, still holding onto me.

Keith looked at the four guys and looked at me and Jenn.

"So, you are all pimps and these two hoes are your sluts?" Keith asked Bam, who had his arm around Jenns waist, and Raab, who was still holding me.

"They aren't fucking sluts you fuckface," Ryan said, getting pissed off.

"Get the fuck out of our way or we'll have to fucking kick your face in," Bam said, red in the face from being so pissed.

Keith moved out of the way and we all walked out of the club to a taxi that only had enough room for three people in the backseat.

We all piled in, Bam first with Jenn sitting on his lap, then Raab with me sitting on his lap, then Novak and Ryan in the front. I started to look around, trying to find a clock. When we stopped at the red light I thought I found it.

"Holy shit Raab, its seventeen fifty."

Everybody started to laugh hard. I just looked around confused.

"Mel, thats not a clock, its a taxi meter thing that tells us how much money we owe."

"Oh, I knew that."

Everybody continued laughing until we pulled up in front of the hotel. I had fallen asleep so Raab carried me out of the taxi then turned to the others.

"Hey guy's I'm going to stay here with her tonight."

"Alright, We'll all come by tomorrow when we wake up." Bam said.

Raab carried me up to my hotel room and laid me on the bed, then lied down next to me and fell asleep.