Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

What Happened?

I woke up, feeling sunshine on my face from the open window. I tried to get up but I noticed that Raab had his arm around my waist.

What the fuck happened last night?

Before I could even try to remember, a horrible feeling rushed into my stomach.

"Oh Shit!"

I quickly jumped up, throwing Raab's arm off of me, and ran into the bathroom to hurl. I sat on the cold bathroom floor, with my head resting on my arms, ready for another round.

God I bet I did something stupid last night.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone rubbing my back. I looked up to see Raab standing there, with some serious bed-head.

"Hey Mel, are you all right?"

"Everything is just peachy, I'm just throwing up. Hey Raab, what happened last night?"

"You got drunk, and this asshole tried to take you home to fuck, but you didn't want to, then you hollared for me and Ryan, then Bam came over and the guy got told off, then we all left, you read the cost of the taxi ride home and thought it was the time, so that was funny. But that was all that really happened."

Holy shit. This is exactly what Michael warned me about.

"Oh, wow."

That was all I managed to get out when we heard knocking at the door.

"Mel, stay here, I'll go see who it is, then bring you back some pills for your hangover and stuff."

"Alright, thanks."

After Raab left, I continued to throw up. When it was finally over, he returned with water and some pills.

"Who was at the door?"

"Bam and the crew, Jenn, Ryan, and Novak."

"Did they leave?"

"No their out in the living room."

Raab offered his hand to me to help me up and I took it. Once up, I went to the sink and brushed my teeth, then swallowed the pills and water. We walked into the living room where Bam was sitting on Ryan.

"Whats going on?" I asked as Raab went to go get his shirt.

"Ryan said I was getting," Bam squirmed a bit and started to bounce, "chunky!"

I started to chuckle and Bam looked at me.

"What are you laughing at? Do you think I'm chunky to?"

"I didn't know guys cared about that"

He glared at me then continued to wiggle on Ryan's back.

"Bam get off, I can't breathe. You. Are. Crushing. Me. You. Fatass!"

"I'm not a fatass!"

I looked at the two and walked up to Bam. I grabbed some fat off his side and squinched my face, "I don't know about that Bammy Boy. What is all this I have in my hands?" I asked, teasing him.

He swatted my hands away and got up, "I'm not fat. Leave me alone," he said before going to stand beside Jenn and pout.

I grinned at Jenn who had an amused look on her face, "So Jenn, what are you doing today?"

"We were going to go to the beach. You wanna come?"

"Sure!"

After that was said, Bam responded with, "Good, you better go get ready, we leave in five minutes."

I went and changed into my bathing suit, put on a pair of flip-flops, and grabbed my sunglasses and tanning lotion. We left the room and walked outside to the Hummer Limo that was waiting for us.