Status: Complete

Old Acquaintances Meet Again

Like You, Like You

"Woah what an asshole!"

"Yea."

"But hey, look where you are now, hangin out with the most awesome people on earth, you doin somethin with your life."

"You're right."

Jenn and I soon turned over onto our backs and fell asleep under the hot sun. We were woken up with a sudden splash of water in our faces.

"Damn it Bam!" Jenn and I both said, wiping our faces off.

"Get your asses up and lets go play chicken."

"Isn't that for little kids?"

"Come on it'll be fun."

"Fine."

Both of us got up and dusted ourselves off. We walked towards the water and put our feet in to make sure it was a good temperature.

"Since there is only two girls-"

"Three dude," Novak chimed in, walking into the water with a big boobed blonde.

"Alright, Ryan didn't want to play, hes the ref, so Mel, you're with Raab, Jenn you're with me, and Novak, you're with that..person."

"Hell yea lets get the game on, me and my chick is gon beat Jenn and Mel's asses."

I looked at Raab, Jenn, Bam, and then Novak and shook my head.

"Novak you are very mistaken. Raab and I are going to kick all of your asses, no doubt about it."

"You just keep believin that babe."

"Oh I will, Bam who goes first?"

"Me and Jenn of course, so I'm gonna pick a number who ever gets closest get to go with us, then second closest plays the winner."

"Alright lets do it."

I walked over to Raab and he leaned forward, allowing me to climb onto his back easily while Jenn and Bam did the same. We walked towards each other while Ryan walks over and takes his mark to see what happens.

"Are the two teams ready?" Ryan asked as me and Jenn nodded our heads.

"Alright, when I say go, ready. Set. GO!"

Jenn and I started pushing each other and such. After five minutes I finally managed to throw her and Bam over.

"Bam's team loses."

Bam was very upset because "he never loses".

"Up next, Novak, and- whats your name?"

"Precious, baby."

"Alright, Novak and Precautious."

"It's Precious, said like: pre sh hush."

"Ok."

As soon as we met in together I gave her one quick shove and she toppled over.

"Ow! I broke my nail, you bitch!"

"It's not my damn fault you bimbo."

"You're just jealous!"

"Jealous of you?! In your dreams whore."

I quickly jumped off Raab's back and got out of the water. I got my towel and put it around me and walked to a rental car that Bam had rented just moments before. I got in the backseat and stretched out, falling into a deep slumber.

"Where the hell are we supposed to sit?"

I could hear Ryan, Raab, and Novak talking when I heard Bam speak.

"In the back, Jenn is sitting up front with me, we can move her out then lay her across all three of you without waking her."

I decided now was a good time to get up so I did.

"No it's alright, I'm awake."

All three of the guys got in and I was squished up against the door handle. I lifted myself up and sat on the closest persons lap, which happened to be Raab. Instead of going back to my hotel we went to the guys and Jenn's and chilled up in Bam and Jenn's room. It was starting to get to be 4 AM and I was dead tired.

"Guys I'm tired."

"Alright, its too late for you too walk by yourself so you can crash here, or where ever you want."

"Thanks."

I got up to go to the only free recliner when Raab got up with me.

"You can sleep in my room."

"Aww alright."

We made our way across the hall and into Raab's room.

"Raab, you got any clean boxers and a shirt I can borrow?'

"Yea."

He went over to his suitcase and dug through it. When he finally found something for me he tossed it over and sat down, putting his head in his hands.

"You alright?"

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"No."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Kinda but not really."

"Oh, alright, I'm gonna go change."

I quickly walked into the bathroom, puzzled and began to change. When I was finished ran my fingers through my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Mel I really like you."

I stopped where I was and looked at Raab.

"Wh, What do you mean?"

"I like you."

"Like me Like me, or just Like me?"

"Like you like you."

My mouth made an 'o' shape and I just kind of blinked. I thought about it and figured I kind of sort of did like Raab also. Before I could stop myself, I spoke.

"I kind of like you too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome."

"Yeah."

He got up and hugged me, then kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek then walked over to the bed. I crawled in and made room for him. He soon followed and put his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. I felt his warm breath on my neck as I snuggled into his arms to get warm. Last thing that happened before I fell asleep was him giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead.