Status: Please Comment & Subscribe

When Being Normal Is Weird

Max

Max’s P.O.V.

Serenity was upset. As she always is on our birthday. It bothers me that she gets that upset.

I grew about two times faster than any human. I had a very short childhood. When Sey was five I looked ten. I envied her because she was always the baby of the house.

I do like my abilities but I would have enjoyed the time it takes to grow up. I’m stuck in this body, I haven’t changed a bit in over three years.

My skin is almost as hard as my mother’s, whose is almost as hard as a vampire. I never get a wound cause it can’t be easily penetrated. My temperature is higher than normal, it almost reaches my father’s. Sometimes I crave blood. I can run almost as fast as my parents but I can’t shape shift into a wolf. I have a very good sight and hearing. I’m like a super hybrid.

My sister got all of our parent’s human genes so she is completely human. But she did inherit our father’s healing ability. The girl gets a cut and it heals incredibly fast, not as fast as our dad but really fast for a human. The weird thing is that I think she hasn't noticed. She once broke her arm and it healed within a week, but that was a few years ago. This ability of hers gives a relief to our parents because she is always inventing new things, which sometimes are dangerous.

I saw the clock strike twelve and I heard her sigh in her room.

I laid on my bed and started watching a TV on my 60' plasma.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is Max.

Pretty Please comment and subscribe.

COMMENT= Happy Me=chapter